Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn: forum admins

this shitty forum has malicious code somewhere in it

if you try to come here from a google search there's a pretty good chance your click will be redirected to filestore72.info

not that i expect you fucks to give a shit but i thought there might be a chance
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Got any more info? If I can reproduce the problem I'll be able to find the issue.
    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
      Got any more info? If I can reproduce the problem I'll be able to find the issue.
      https://www.google.com/search?q=Trench+wars+forums&oq should do it.

not that i expect you fucks to give a shit but i thought there might be a chance
      [nu metal queuing softly in the distance]
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
        this shitty forum has malicious code somewhere in it

if you try to come here from a google search there's a pretty good chance your click will be redirected to filestore72.info

shill poast
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Jerome Scuggs confirmed sharia blue
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            Jerome Scuggs confirmed sharia blue
            classic CTR shill tactic

IM NOT FAILING FOR IT

internet de la jerome

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
              shill poast
              sorry what i meant was if you try to come here from a google search there's a pretty good chance your click will be redirected to infowarsstore.com

don't fret just take full advantage of their low LOW pricing and quality products

bill clinton is a rapist
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

sorry what i meant was if you try to come here from a google search there's a pretty good chance your click will be redirected to infowarsstore.com

don't fret just take full advantage of their low LOW pricing and quality products

bill clinton is a rapist
                I BLUE MYSELF @

INFO
                WARS
                STORE

(.COM)

and the free "bill clinton is a rapist" t-shirt that came with my order looks great on the grandchildren

BUT WAIT I DON'T HAVE GRANDCHILDREN

you stupid idiot, every purchase sends you to the BEST TIMELINE(TM), where you have grandchildren. raise em, sell em, who gives a shit

internet de la jerome

Comment

what the hell kind of disturbing content are you searching for that would land you here?
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                    what the hell kind of disturbing content are you searching for that would land you here?
                    I know it's still early but I'm nominating This Thread before the end of the year already and I know this will win because I use a based water filter and super male enhancement you stupidplebs
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      I know it's still early but I'm nominating This Thread before the end of the year already and I know this will win because I use a based water filter and super male enhancement you stupidplebs
                      what time is the annual electronic adult 3-wheel scooter race in whatever walmart is closest to you. i will break you and take your scooter as a prize

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        just give me a holla and i will be ready

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                          what time is the annual electronic adult 3-wheel scooter race in whatever walmart is closest to you. i will break you and take your scooter as a prize

Shit man I am an old man now, can't be doing dangerous things like that anymore. Got a mortgage and kids.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

After a bit of research we seem to have caught the issue and stopped the redirect. Please let me know if you continue to see it.

I'll be looking into migrating the forums over to the latest stable version of vBulletin in the near future.
                            Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

nope, happened again

ps you gay frogs take your chemicals and get out of my thread

Comment

Working...
                              X