No announcement yet.

attn: forum admins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still getting this virus/ keylogger shit everything I click the page. Prob shadowmere trying to hack my PW or Something... Along... The... Lines.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
      I'm still getting this virus/ keylogger shit everything I click the page. Prob shadowmere trying to hack my PW or Something... Along... The... Lines.
      Eh, serious? Can you post a screenshot or video capture? Have only seen the redirect, and that only fires once per browser, if you access forums via Google search.

Wirah and I have been talking, found the nature of the issue (has to do with a particular exploit), will try to keep resolving it.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

This thread has 'interdimensional paedo ring' written all over it.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Was only messing about the virus, keylogger shit but i get this first thing from a google search of trench wars forums (only seems to happen just the once until you do a search again a few hrs apart):

When i do a google search it tells me the site may be hacked:

Last edited by Fork; 02-26-2017, 05:48 PM.
          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
            This thread has 'interdimensional paedo ring' written all over it.

Pretty soon they will be dealt with because we live in the best timeline.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

gay
              f rogs

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

TIMELINES MERGED

You should now be experiencing the regularly-scheduled timeline in which forums are not hacked, and >>>>>>basically, everything should be great.

THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK
                HAS PHARMACISTS
                COMMITTING SUICIDE
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                  this shitty forum has malicious code somewhere in it

if you try to come here from a google search there's a pretty good chance your click will be redirected to filestore72.info

not that i expect you fucks to give a shit but i thought there might be a chance
                  the last time this shit happened they cracked the FTP password and used that to plant their bullshit all over the site, including event sites like octabase/etc
                  prob worth investigating
                  The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                  SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

pro tip: you people should also get the forums sql username and password off literally the front page as well
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

poo poo cachoo

Error with connecting to database: Access denied for user 'twforums_vbb'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
                      Error with connecting to database: Access denied for user 'twforums_vbb'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

still half anyways
                        half still more than zero

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Originally posted by Cheese!
                          the last time this shit happened they cracked the FTP password and used that to plant their bullshit all over the site, including event sites like octabase/etc
                          prob worth investigating
                          Shouldn't be possible anymore, due to some increased restrictions. Security protocols were updated a few years back. From research, this one seems to have to do with a compromised admin account, maybe due to password reuse. Basically just followed a long guide covering measures taken by someone else who'd been hit with this. Should be safe from reinfection, for the most part. We've always relied not on "security through obscurity," but on the slightly more dubious "security through nobody giving enough of a damn about us." Here's to hoping our commitment to this strategy continues to pay dividends.

pro tip: you people should also get the forums sql username and password off literally the front page as well
                          I don't know what you're talking about.

However, I would like to take this opportunity to reveal our new official staff logo:

Comment

more like take the absolute value so its more than 0
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

a true masterpiece

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Working...
                              X