Signups Spring 2017 TWDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kess View Post
    And im pretty sure you are wrong. I changed my pw when i decided to quit playing. And he hasnt touched ss in a month or so. Off my nuts
    The guy is the best TWDT operator of all time, a basic terr and a reasonable guy at times.

Some other times he's the same old lunatic and rule gambler master whenever winning is at risk.

Since I moved and haven't been on as Stay or Royal Giant, I'll glady signup and show around once I install internet where I'm at, which should be soon, then I'll have have a new IP to prey on.

I probably won't have time due to my shifts but I'll do my best.

Mhz : saw your msg 2 weeks ago or so but I complety forgot / no chanse to play

-Papi
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

sign me up

Comment

Originally posted by gaz+ View Post
        sign me up
        Added to Free Agency list.

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
          The guy is the best TWDT operator of all time, a basic terr and a reasonable guy at times.

Some other times he's the same old lunatic and rule gambler master whenever winning is at risk.

Since I moved and haven't been on as Stay or Royal Giant, I'll glady signup and show around once I install internet where I'm at, which should be soon, then I'll have have a new IP to prey on.

I probably won't have time due to my shifts but I'll do my best.

Mhz : saw your msg 2 weeks ago or so but I complety forgot / no chanse to play

-Papi
          Echem.

Chanse.

Comment

Working...
          X