Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TWDT Captains/HoN writers and Recorders needed.

The best of the best

TWDT Captains/HoN writers and Recorders needed.

Hi All.

There's still a few things we need in order to get TWDT to where it needs to be - still early doors, but I'll rather get these doors closed; so that I can move on to other things.

Captains

Attacks - Brexit
    Delectable - ALF
    Zidane

Jessup
    Dreamwin - Terrorist
    Ogron - Baratheon

Anyone who is interested in capping this TWDT please message me or Henry Saari in game or reply back to this thread.

HoN Writers

We are needing someone who is willing to write up weekly HoN and also to do predictions before the games.

Warbird - Zazu
    Javelin - Commodo
    Base - Trasher

Anyone who is interested in being one of our writers this TWDT please message me or Henry Saari in game or reply back to this thread.

Recorders

Recorder 1 - Fork
    Recorder 2 - Project Dragon

I have porkjet in mind for this position but I'm also open to see if anyone else is also available to do recording. Please message me or Henry Saari in game or reply back to this thread.

Last edited by Vys; 03-30-2017 at 05:48 AM.
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Sign me up for hosting. Suppose I could also try and do some HoN for jav, but don't expect any jokes.
    Tower> bangladesh contains 130million people in a space the size of louisiana
    shaun> soupero lives in belgium
    Tower> and they all live to 70
    2pacZ> u know why
    2pacZ> because they live fish
    2pacZ> u moron tower

Tower> you can't treat autism with 1 pill
    Partsi> sure you can
    Partsi> cyanide

The best of the best
    I'll take you up on them. I've also completed templates for HoN writers. I just want the layout to similar throughout. Here's the link below
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=drivesdk - Warbird HoN
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=drivesdk - Javelin HoN
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=drivesdk - Basing HoN

Getting predictions and hot or not even for a single division is a big ask, your probably want someone doing the hots and another for predictions.

The best of the best
    I might do predictions for each league

Could do the basing HoN and/or predictions.
    Violence> lag cheating niggir
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick
    Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

The best of the best
    Awesome Trashed. I'll put you down for it

i can no longer cap. please remove me. thx

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Current caps seem a little off to me. I mean dreamwin was king in all 3 leagues last season.. And all the other caps are one leaguers. (Left zid out)
    This means dreamwin has a HUGE advantage.
    Major Crisis

The best of the best
    Not necessarily...I've seen bakers win TWDT if a captain picks a strong player from the other division and then they can advise them on other picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vys View Post
    Not necessarily...I've seen bakers win TWDT if a captain picks a strong player from the other division and then they can advise them on other picks.
    Lol, Like when you won with Burger Nipples? Are you a Baker?
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

I assume TWDT games will still be exclusively on Sundays. If that's the case, I should be available to record. No voice-recordings for now.
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Maybe instead of random draft order picks, draft according to captain ratings due to lack of multi league caps and players? DW cant complain as he has had many yrs of top picks. just a thought im sure with many holes such as which picks are better, Thought 2, allow caps to pick draft spot according to star level, lowest picks draft spot first?

Also, you may add me with a activity level of 1.5 out of 10 if u like, subject to change on wife's mood.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

and zid said he cant cap
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Quote Originally Posted by MHz View Post
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

The best of the best
    Captain picks will be randomised using a randomiser!

I spoke to Zidane and he is going to captain. All captains have been selected. All we need now are all squad names!

I'm down for any kind of draft order, whatever you decide is the best. However, I do believe that when it comes to free agency picks, the order has to be reversed from the initial draft positions.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 8 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 12 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Captain of the most winningest team in TWDT history - Terrorist
    lukas93> IF U LL THAT SHIT I GO MOUTH TO YOUR DOOR AND I (TRNSLE THIS) MANDO TO HOSPITAL

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwin View Post
    I'm down for any kind of draft order, whatever you decide is the best. However, I do believe that when it comes to free agency picks, the order has to be reversed from the initial draft positions.
    Why not just use the system we used last year? It worked fine and all the caps were okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Claushouse
    The FA Draft order will be be partially determined by the randomized Main Draft order. I've classified the captains into 3 pools:

The first two picks of the FA Draft will go to either Attacks or Healt. If Healt gets the #2 slot in the Main Draft, and Attacks gets #5, Attacks gets the first pick in the FA Draft, and vice-versa.

The third pick will go to Tiny.

The fourth, fifth, and sixth picks will be split between Zidane, Dreamwin, and Commodo, as the only three two-league superstars with multiple titles. If Dreamwin gets the #1 pick in the Main Draft, Zidane #4, and Commodo #6, Commodo will pick fourth in the FA Draft, Zidane fifth, and Dreamwin sixth.

It will be a snake draft. The Main Draft, as always, will remain completely randomized with all captains having an equal chance. Captains are free to trade their Main Draft spots if they both prefer the others. Where you actually draft in the Main Draft determines the FA Draft positions.

By this measure, we'd put Dreamwin/Zidane in the Top Tier, Attacks/Ogron in the Second Tier, and Jessup/Delectable in the third tier.

So, keep the main draft randomized, but guarantee the #1 and #2 Free Agency picks to Jessup/Dele, and #3 and #4 to Attacks/me, and #5 and #6 to Zidiot/Dumbwin since they're both elite players in multiple leagues and are the two winningest TWDT captains in history.
    TSL has begun! The Solo Q league will take place over the Summer. Teams are randomized every week, and you advance individually. It's a hyper-competitive league for veterans looking to clinch one of 10 playoff spots for themselves, while more casual players will benefit from everyone being added.

Learn more here.

Normal randomizer

If you want my vote, i'd say go with ogrons above which worked well for previous seasons, but you guys are the twdt runners now and I respect that and will go with whatever you decide. However if you ever wanted my opinion here it is
    Zidane and Dreamwin are more than proficient in two leagues and lets be honest no slouches in warbirds these days either. Before a player is even picked they have a player great in two leagues proficient in one. Where as Jessup no disrespect to him has just a 7 in warbird going for him. Surely he should get first pick and Dele second just for the caked layer of rust on him.

...or the one we used last year. I completely forgot that one.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 8 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 12 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Captain of the most winningest team in TWDT history - Terrorist
    lukas93> IF U LL THAT SHIT I GO MOUTH TO YOUR DOOR AND I (TRNSLE THIS) MANDO TO HOSPITAL