Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWDT Captains/HoN writers and Recorders needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down for any kind of draft order, whatever you decide is the best. However, I do believe that when it comes to free agency picks, the order has to be reversed from the initial draft positions.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
      I'm down for any kind of draft order, whatever you decide is the best. However, I do believe that when it comes to free agency picks, the order has to be reversed from the initial draft positions.
      Why not just use the system we used last year? It worked fine and all the caps were okay with it.

Originally posted by Claushouse
      The FA Draft order will be be partially determined by the randomized Main Draft order. I've classified the captains into 3 pools:

The first two picks of the FA Draft will go to either Attacks or Healt. If Healt gets the #2 slot in the Main Draft, and Attacks gets #5, Attacks gets the first pick in the FA Draft, and vice-versa.

The third pick will go to Tiny.

The fourth, fifth, and sixth picks will be split between Zidane, Dreamwin, and Commodo, as the only three two-league superstars with multiple titles. If Dreamwin gets the #1 pick in the Main Draft, Zidane #4, and Commodo #6, Commodo will pick fourth in the FA Draft, Zidane fifth, and Dreamwin sixth.

It will be a snake draft. The Main Draft, as always, will remain completely randomized with all captains having an equal chance. Captains are free to trade their Main Draft spots if they both prefer the others. Where you actually draft in the Main Draft determines the FA Draft positions.

By this measure, we'd put Dreamwin/Zidane in the Top Tier, Attacks/Ogron in the Second Tier, and Jessup/Delectable in the third tier.

So, keep the main draft randomized, but guarantee the #1 and #2 Free Agency picks to Jessup/Dele, and #3 and #4 to Attacks/me, and #5 and #6 to Zidiot/Dumbwin since they're both elite players in multiple leagues and are the two winningest TWDT captains in history.
      Cape> draft easier to win when you cap

*6 months later*

Cape triple frowns and misses playoffs in every league

Comment

Normal randomizer

Comment

If you want my vote, i'd say go with ogrons above which worked well for previous seasons, but you guys are the twdt runners now and I respect that and will go with whatever you decide. However if you ever wanted my opinion here it is
          Zidane and Dreamwin are more than proficient in two leagues and lets be honest no slouches in warbirds these days either. Before a player is even picked they have a player great in two leagues proficient in one. Where as Jessup no disrespect to him has just a 7 in warbird going for him. Surely he should get first pick and Dele second just for the caked layer of rust on him.
          British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

...or the one we used last year. I completely forgot that one.
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I think the pick order being chosen live before the draft is always entertaining and adds some hype to the draft

I understand your point about me/dreamwin having an advantage but I can at least speak for myself and say I am not capping to have a competitive advantage in the league lol. I am being asked to cap by staff and don't mind helping out. I would prefer not to cap because it's a lot of work and the other caps are weak. it's like lebron being cap (me) then 5 benchers on the 76ers. so yea if there's another cap volunteer let me know pls

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                I think the pick order being chosen live before the draft is always entertaining and adds some hype to the draft

I understand your point about me/dreamwin having an advantage but I can at least speak for myself and say I am not capping to have a competitive advantage in the league lol. I am being asked to cap by staff and don't mind helping out. I would prefer not to cap because it's a lot of work and the other caps are weak. it's like lebron being cap (me) then 5 benchers on the 76ers. so yea if there's another cap volunteer let me know pls
                LOL @ this guy.. bring it n00b.. Paladin is ready for our triple crown moment.
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Lol.. i invented the trip crown show some respect

Comment

I would like to volunteer to captain and be the HoN writer for wb.

LOL jk gl every1
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post

HoN Writers

We are needing someone who is willing to write up weekly HoN and also to do predictions before the games.

Warbird - Okyo
                      Javelin - Commodo
                      Base - Trasher

Okyo said he was busy with exams and couldn't do TWDT-D this week, but what's the word on Trasher and Commodo? Could someone fill in for Okyo and do TWDT-D? I swear it has nothing to do with my 13-5 clutch sub-in in WB where I would surely get a HOT :uhoh:

*6 months later*

Comment

Yeah sorry... caught up with a few things in life and will be very busy until mid-May. I'll try and write the jav HoN for playoffs (when I can hopefully catch some of the other games / video footage.) But right now I just don't have the time, energy or ability to write jokes about what is essentially a bunch of numbers. I'll try rope somebody else into doing it for regular season...

Claus?
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

My goal for TWDT was to just be a player and have fun, and I've already done significantly more than I want to

*6 months later*

Comment

I'll do the basing HoN, calm down.
                            JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                            JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                            mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                            mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Working...
                            X