Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWDT Captains/HoN writers and Recorders needed.

I think the pick order being chosen live before the draft is always entertaining and adds some hype to the draft

I understand your point about me/dreamwin having an advantage but I can at least speak for myself and say I am not capping to have a competitive advantage in the league lol. I am being asked to cap by staff and don't mind helping out. I would prefer not to cap because it's a lot of work and the other caps are weak. it's like lebron being cap (me) then 5 benchers on the 76ers. so yea if there's another cap volunteer let me know pls
    healt> best, can I call u Jaquan from now on?
    Best> You can call me by my real name... Smithery McBean

2x Triple Crown Champ (Captain)

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    I think the pick order being chosen live before the draft is always entertaining and adds some hype to the draft

I understand your point about me/dreamwin having an advantage but I can at least speak for myself and say I am not capping to have a competitive advantage in the league lol. I am being asked to cap by staff and don't mind helping out. I would prefer not to cap because it's a lot of work and the other caps are weak. it's like lebron being cap (me) then 5 benchers on the 76ers. so yea if there's another cap volunteer let me know pls
    LOL @ this guy.. bring it n00b.. Paladin is ready for our triple crown moment.

Lol.. i invented the trip crown show some respect
    healt> best, can I call u Jaquan from now on?
    Best> You can call me by my real name... Smithery McBean

2x Triple Crown Champ (Captain)

I would like to volunteer to captain and be the HoN writer for wb.

LOL jk gl every1
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Quote Originally Posted by Vys View Post

HoN Writers

We are needing someone who is willing to write up weekly HoN and also to do predictions before the games.

Warbird - Okyo
    Javelin - Commodo
    Base - Trasher

Okyo said he was busy with exams and couldn't do TWDT-D this week, but what's the word on Trasher and Commodo? Could someone fill in for Okyo and do TWDT-D? I swear it has nothing to do with my 13-5 clutch sub-in in WB where I would surely get a HOT

Yeah sorry... caught up with a few things in life and will be very busy until mid-May. I'll try and write the jav HoN for playoffs (when I can hopefully catch some of the other games / video footage.) But right now I just don't have the time, energy or ability to write jokes about what is essentially a bunch of numbers. I'll try rope somebody else into doing it for regular season...

Claus?
    Tower> bangladesh contains 130million people in a space the size of louisiana
    shaun> soupero lives in belgium
    Tower> and they all live to 70
    2pacZ> u know why
    2pacZ> because they live fish
    2pacZ> u moron tower

Tower> you can't treat autism with 1 pill
    Partsi> sure you can
    Partsi> cyanide

My goal for TWDT was to just be a player and have fun, and I've already done significantly more than I want to

I'll do the basing HoN, calm down.
    Violence> lag cheating niggir
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick
    Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf