Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TWDT Captains/HoN writers and Recorders needed.

I think the pick order being chosen live before the draft is always entertaining and adds some hype to the draft

I understand your point about me/dreamwin having an advantage but I can at least speak for myself and say I am not capping to have a competitive advantage in the league lol. I am being asked to cap by staff and don't mind helping out. I would prefer not to cap because it's a lot of work and the other caps are weak. it's like lebron being cap (me) then 5 benchers on the 76ers. so yea if there's another cap volunteer let me know pls
    healt> best, can I call u Jaquan from now on?
    Best> You can call me by my real name... Smithery McBean

2x Triple Crown Champ (Captain)

Quote Originally Posted by zidane View Post
    I think the pick order being chosen live before the draft is always entertaining and adds some hype to the draft

I understand your point about me/dreamwin having an advantage but I can at least speak for myself and say I am not capping to have a competitive advantage in the league lol. I am being asked to cap by staff and don't mind helping out. I would prefer not to cap because it's a lot of work and the other caps are weak. it's like lebron being cap (me) then 5 benchers on the 76ers. so yea if there's another cap volunteer let me know pls
    LOL @ this guy.. bring it n00b.. Paladin is ready for our triple crown moment.

Lol.. i invented the trip crown show some respect
    healt> best, can I call u Jaquan from now on?
    Best> You can call me by my real name... Smithery McBean

2x Triple Crown Champ (Captain)

I would like to volunteer to captain and be the HoN writer for wb.

LOL jk gl every1
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american