No announcement yet.

TWDT 2017 Star Ratings!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few changes will be done to ratings, some aliases still there.

Comment

Yeah buddy. Will be a live draft and a sheet Google doc sheet updated when someone is picked
      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
        What is harder to determine is if someone is an 8* or 9* or 7* or 8*. eg. I consider myself a strong 7* in javelins, looking at the other 7* most of them would go down faster than a thai hooker vs me but I'm not as good as Trasher (i mean kim. sorry for the mistake) who is an 8*. do you see? just my opnion though.
        There are definitely better and worse players within each rating. I told vys u should be a 8*, i think ur better than some of the current 8s. And there are other similar cases. I liked mhz's suggestion(besides the change of my basing *, come at me), and they more or less represent how i view each player. The ratings look better than they did last night atleast, so vys already corrected most of the big mistakes.

And can anyone tell me who temujin is? i see people giving him jav 9*, and the couple of times ive seen him i didnt notice anything special. Is he some aliased vet and i dont know?
        Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

i like that project dragon is 5 6 8 and porkjet is 5 6 9

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Where are my ratings?! Wanna decide if I have to log on or not...
            T E R R O R I S T 2 0 1 7
            Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
              And can anyone tell me who temujin is? i see people giving him jav 9*, and the couple of times ive seen him i didnt notice anything special. Is he some aliased vet and i dont know?
              it's the genghis khan the mongol conqueror's real name

him https://youtu.be/5Kpv1kqjvpw?t=20
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

MHZ's ratings seem better tbf
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Tiny 7 8 7..... 0 for3

7..Check wb stats last season and my lack of playing since twl. 8...Drop 2 points? rude as fuq.. 7 in basing.........

drop my show rate to 1.1 of 10
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                    MHZ's ratings seem better tbf
                    It is easier to adjust than to create....but yea I like them too...still 7s in wbs/base

Serious question though, how the fuq do my wb and base stats go up and jav go down after retirement??

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Also, I hate to call out trasher, but with high res, like dreamwin, he is definitely an 8* wb.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                        It is easier to adjust than to create....but yea I like them too...still 7s in wbs/base

Serious question though, how the fuq do my wb and base stats go up and jav go down after retirement??

I think they only wanna give 6 to the players from other zones and inexperienced players. You played enough in wb to be a 7 in that case.. But yea you should never be a 7 in the old circumstances.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

Kind of a late april fool's joke right? ​right?
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Im also a 7* at wb and i dd once every 6 months. And I was surprised that u were an 8* jav, considering the lack of good javs in tw, u should easily be a 9
                            Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                            1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

i'm sorry, I had to come back to look at the ratings again to check that vys has actually made himself the joined highest rated player....LOL.

How to ruin credibility of the league..
                              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Racka at least has the correct *rating in warbirds. Finishing 2nd in LD, winning twel with cash-prize and riverside quitting. finally, he can claim his #1 spot in the online asteroid dueling league extreme. congrats (also, i will destroy you in draft dueling unless you're on my team. gl)
                                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X