• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeahmm should at least be a 7

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
      Thats not the point. I was just trying to say that M_M has more twl experience than a lot of the javs who are 7/8 and even some 9s. I obviously dont think he should be a 9 or even an 8, but 6 is kinda insulting to a guy who played jav for years, even if he is washed up and cared more about his spider in the past years. He is easily a better jav than every 6 in twdt.

Give him a 7, cuz thats broke as hell.

Edit: i read that as "You" not "Yoji" xD

MM God should be 8 if you see the people who are 8 this season. If you fuck up ratings, atleast fuck the rest up like you already did.
      I think MM God as 6 in wb is even cheap.
      Major Crisis

Comment

I'm still wondering how I'm a 7 in base..I've played one game of twlb in my life and like 3 games of twdtb.. I don't even twdb.. I'm assuming the 8 jav rating is based off last few years performances.. since I haven't been active since twl.
        help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
        help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
          That was my plan at the start of the season. But it took so long finding the captains to cap this season. I'll set up an excell sheet for next season with 6 columns for each cap to do their rating and then do the mean average. I've been busy past couple of weeks with work and getting things for my vacation on Sunday.
          This is exactly why actually not having been mostly AFK for the last 5 years is a huge detriment to running a league.

You think this is a fresh, innovative idea that will improve the league.

Except I tried THIS EXACT METHOD three seasons ago, and it was a complete disaster. It provided the worst ratings anyone has ever seen in TWDT. It's a fucking terrible idea. Zizzo and TJ Hazuki (captains at the time) gave ratings so bad they had to be thrown out. Some captains didn't submit. Others had to be hounded for weeks, then they did them in 5 minutes begrudgingly and they were terrible. They also all judge star ratings differently, so the datasets are inconsistent (some rate 6s as 7s, others 6s as 5s). And the best captains who have the capacity to rate properly either intentionally rated themselves and players they planned to pick as low as possible to try to cheat the system and play themselves and their favorites as low-stars.

The ratings would have been fine if you had been active the past several years and followed all three leagues, which you don't, which is why the ratings aren't great. There's no magical solution. It takes time, dedication, and effort, along with consultations to experts in their particular leagues like Zidane, Weak, Racka, Stayon, Commodo, etc. while maintaining consistency for 6s and 7s and establishing those baselines with the raters.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

:angry:

Comment

i did it, i have a rating. the wb is probably high but that is ok. its been a while for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                i did it, i have a rating. the wb is probably high but that is ok. its been a while for that.
                zeebu is a 7 superstar

Code:
                +-+
                | |
                +-+
                what's in the box?
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                  Code:
                  +-+
                  | |
                  +-+
                  what's in the box?
                  titties in a box

Comment

I'll play I guess. I just can't show this Sunday, or the next (May 7th).
                    Phiz> I probably am gay
                    Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

I think Vys and Henry and the rest of staff who has hosted has been great. So thanks (and yes I will get in on the hosting action soon) : )
                      3x TWLD All-Star
                      2x TWLD Finals MVP
                      2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

FA Draft Results:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NmV6xuRUyROILlrRDc5G045kGPN4NwP74kwbnTI9EOI/edit?usp=sharing
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                        X