Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the trade window being moved up or extended since FA is being moved up?
    top 100 basers list

Comment

why am i rated 7 * (mid tier) in basing? if you gonna rig my rating atleast make me 9* since i outplay almost every spider this zone has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoking Blue View Post
        why am i rated 7 * (mid tier) in basing? if you gonna rig my rating atleast make me 9* since i outplay almost every spider this zone has to offer.
        Never heard someone complain about being rated both too highly and too lowly in the same post. Impressive cognitive dissonance.

7* about right for you fam.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

If anybody missed, ratings on the first page. The list is up to date no new sign ups to add at the moment.

Comment

24 7 in bd? Am I reading ratings right im on phone
            British> my 18th tomoz $$
            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Thanks for the effort guys! Really appreciate your time! However, I see several flaws in the ratings. I think they need to be discussed in TWDT cap chat ASAP.

Players that I would rate totally different:
              stung
              rodney
              Tiduz
              ephemeral
              fram

Players that I think needs a little bit of fine tuning:
              Yojimbo^
              Skepsis
              LaSenza
              Raazi
              Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
              Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
              Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
              Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
              Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
              Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

can i still sign up? it turns out i may have some actual time to do these things.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                  can i still sign up? it turns out i may have some actual time to do these things.
                  Yes. Added to the list, will fix ratings for you and other who still sign up later today. Also dreamwin and other caps we can chat about ratings today if you feel somebody has wrong numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
                    Never heard someone complain about being rated both too highly and too lowly in the same post. Impressive cognitive dissonance.

7* about right for you fam.
                    The rating dont matter to me, if its rly low ill be ensured of more gametime and if its high i will enjoy fighting for a start spot and improving myself. the reasoning why is what puzzles me. Why are some more accomplished players rated lower than me, or the same?

Comment

Some of these ratings seem pretty off. Especially a few base ones, I'll talk about it later when I'm on. Also lasenza should obviously be 10* who's trolling on that one. 24 being 7 in base is fine unless you think he's an 8 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                        Thanks for the effort guys! Really appreciate your time! However, I see several flaws in the ratings. I think they need to be discussed in TWDT cap chat ASAP.

Players that I would rate totally different:
                        stung
                        rodney
                        Tiduz
                        ephemeral
                        fram

Players that I think needs a little bit of fine tuning:
                        Yojimbo^
                        Skepsis
                        LaSenza
                        Raazi

Stung I agree on, 7-6-7 would be fine.
                        Rodney has been huge impact as 7* for multiple seasons now as shark. Won twice in a row?
                        Tiduz... Why in god sake is this guy a 8 in base?
                        Ephemeral would be a very cheap steal for 6* shark... Atleast a 7, guy as lots of LB experience.
                        Fram should be 8 in jav, especially if u see all the ppl who are 8 in jav. Like Kado, me and fork. Fram is much more consistent etc.

Yoji a 7 in jav. This is league is done. trolololol.
                        Skepsis same level as Yoji in jav, makes sense.
                        Lasenza and Raazi seem fine to me.

I can understand if Mikkiz and Skatarius were 8* jav as well, seeing the ppl they have put into 8* already... They are not less than those.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                          Some of these ratings seem pretty off. Especially a few base ones, I'll talk about it later when I'm on. Also lasenza should obviously be 10* who's trolling on that one. 24 being 7 in base is fine unless you think he's an 8 lol

We all know the ratings are way off in general. I miss Ogron already.. Atleast his ratings made some kind of sense. It's like the person who is giving out ratings is giving them like delectable picked his team, blindfolded.
                          Major Crisis

Comment

How is Ephemeral a 6 in basing only? Guy has been playing the game for years, and is an experienced baser in crucial ships (spider/shark). Veteran shark and IMO should be at least an 8. Rodney is inactive as I am, and that was yall reason bumped me down to a seven but then again he is a back to back champ.. Just two cents here.
                            TWLD Champion 2014
                            TWDTB Champion 2013
                            TWDTB Champion 2016
                            TWDTB Champion 2017
                            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
                              How is Ephemeral a 6 in basing only? Guy has been playing the game for years, and is an experienced baser in crucial ships (spider/shark). Veteran shark and IMO should be at least an 8. Rodney is inactive as I am, and that was yall reason bumped me down to a seven but then again he is a back to back champ.. Just two cents here.

Inactivity shouldnt be a quotem to become a 7. I think it's bullshit that you are a 7.
                              I mean I think my last serious base game was last season twdt-b final, and I am an 8.. And the main reason I read everywhere cuz I can play all 3 ships.. Which is bullshit. Spid I havent touched since 2012 and shark... That was like LB preseason with sage in season 13-14.. Rodney has had an impact on last season finals, as much as I had. So yea we both should be 8. And you always ride the bench, so who cares what rating u have <3
                              And I, kado, fork and some others havent played much jd's in the last months, yet we are 8 in it as well. Which is doubtful anyway. We can pull some numbers once in a while, but more often we go 4-10..
                              Major Crisis

Comment

Hello! M_M God is our 200th signup for TWDT 2017.
                                Last edited by Henry Saari; 04-25-2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X