• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eph,

i'm so sorry to hear about all of this.

keep fighting, mate. keep us updated!

Comment

welcome back, when in pub at same time as me , i can send $7,500 PubBux if low on money

Comment

Hi Eph,

Keep going buddy

All the best
        "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
        • Shark
        • Dicer
        • Sager
        • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Ephemeral, CBD oil is a strong anti-cancer agent. It is made out of hemp. I advise you to look into this. Best wishes, Scar

Comment

Welcome back, pub sure has missed your Shark. Stay strong Eph!

Comment

Hey Eph, its not your time until god calls you home, don't worry about the numbers and keep your spirits up man. On that note, can we use the TW donation fund to hire this man either one 100 dollar prostitute or 2 50 dollar prostitutes as a get well soon card?
              Last edited by kthx; 07-12-2017, 04:49 PM.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Thanks and an update.
                As mentioned I started with a new immunotherapy. Like most of these immunotherapies, this one breaks the bond between the PDL1 protein and the cancer cells. (The PDL1 protein binds and hides the cancer cells from being ‘seen’ by our bodies immune defense system.) On Tuesday and after being treated since April, the affect lymph nodes have shrunk by 50%. While my oncologist is not calling this a full remission, it is very good news.

My wife is pissed, she was hoping for the insurance money. LOL

On the down side, this new immunotherapy drug is outrageously expensive. It is $33,800 per dose (infusion every 21 days). My insurance is only willing to pay about $8,000 per dose so I had to get accepted in the drug company’s ‘compassion’ program so they are covering the extra costs.

So to those players who have been PMing me to with ‘hope your cancer kills you’…. bite me.
                Eph

Comment

incredible news eph! keep up the fight.

What low lives are pming you those messages? Name and shame
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post

My wife is pissed, she was hoping for the insurance money. LOL

Eph
                    hahah Eph!!! hilarious!!

What positive news !!! I'm thrilled to hear about your progress. 50% reduction of the nodes sounds like remission is heading in the right direction!! Kick this things butt!

Oh and I'm sorry about the trolls.. what insensitive stupid twats..

Keep those gloves swinging Eph!!! <3
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                      ...What low lives are pming you those messages? Name and shame
                      I have no idea, they were aliased under some random name. About a week ago some player (on my frequency) started PMing me things like, ‘aren’t you dead yet’ and ‘hasn’t that cancer killed you off yet’. When I ?ignored they simply logged back in under another random name. I literally had not typed a single word the entire session so I am unsure of the motivation. No worries, it is what it is.
                      Eph

Comment

Hey dude wishing you the best of luck. Us old vets gotta stick together eph, we are a rare breed. KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT!
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by ephemeral
                          Thanks and an update.
                          As mentioned I started with a new immunotherapy. Like most of these immunotherapies, this one breaks the bond between the PDL1 protein and the cancer cells. (The PDL1 protein binds and hides the cancer cells from being ‘seen’ by our bodies immune defense system.) On Tuesday and after being treated since April, the affect lymph nodes have shrunk by 50%. While my oncologist is not calling this a full remission, it is very good news.
                          Nice to hear, eph
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                            incredible news eph! keep up the fight.

What low lives are pming you those messages? Name and shame
                            whoever that is, is a huge pricko
                            1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                            1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                            1:Tiny> LOL
                            1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Hang in there Eph, that's great news! Pulling for you buddy
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

the only reason i check these forums these days is for updates on your situation, eph

glad it's going well and it - hopefully - will continue!

keep us updated!!

Comment

Working...
                                X