Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lasenza, vys and racka is a strong trio in wbs. not bad at all. spezza is so huge in basing baratheon could possibly topple alf next time without porkjet even

gl tho. you're gonna need it

TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

It was a good trade, and mutually beneficial.

Jessup won't make basing playoffs, and he already has three 10-Star warbirds who would likely start ahead of Spezz.

Spezza represented the best spider in either the draft or possible through trade, which is what I was interested in, and he doubles as a starting warbird to fill out my TWDT-D line with Racketeer, Kentaro, and myself.

Picking Skatarius (last seen 10 days ago) or M_M God (lag issues all last season, inactive) with the #3 pick would be a poor use of the slot, but I needed extra depth since my team's showrate in TWDT-B has been poor.

The alternative was LaSenza, which I considered, but then I'd have no base depth (and Jessup seemed intent on taking him) or 24 (I'm not competitive in jav, so a poor fit).

If by chance Stayon fell to me, he hates me and might refuse to play for me, and he is a base/jav -- again, not the best synergy and a risk giving he is moving IRL.

I didn't think Ease would fall to #3, but he is still an inferior fit for my team given that we're not competitive in TWDT-J, he's about the same level of spider as Spezza, and he said he couldn't show for 2 weeks, while I'm fighting for my playoff life in both leagues -- I can't wait that long for him to show.

I wasn't aware he was lying about his ability to show, disincentivizing Jessup from picking him and causing him to fall to a team that shouldn't have gotten him and would end up playing against me in Week 2.

I also thought Delectable, who joined KONG just to play with Ease and worships at his alter, would take him if he fell to #2.

So I had 3 choices:

1) Pick Lasenza, sacrifice base, and go for TWDT-D with a line that still wouldn't be favored to win
      2) Trade down to the 6/7 with Zid and take M_M God/Raazi, and pray they show/don't lag.
      3) Trade away my #3 for Spezza, who fulfills both my basing and WB needs and I know will show/play for me

I chose the third option, and I think it was the best play.

The fact I'm 0-4 in base is irrelevant to the quality of the decision -- I can't control both my top sharks in Porkjet and Hulk from being unable to play a single game, or the majority of my 7-Stars and Hellkite missing as well.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

It was a really good trade for u. U clearly give 0 fucks about javing, and wb is just a secondary league it looks like. with Spezza and Cripple on ur team, u can win games just based on them outkilling 95% of the spids every game, even with no shows.
        Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

I dont think this trade would have passed the allmighty trade calculator tho. Lol.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
            It was a really good trade for u. U clearly give 0 fucks about javing, and wb is just a secondary league it looks like. with Spezza and Cripple on ur team, u can win games just based on them outkilling 95% of the spids every game, even with no shows.

I don't think that's true at all, we lost 3 straight games with them spidering on Sunday without either of our top sharks or our main under. All the other teams are good and have elite sharks.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              I can respond pressure if I want to since it was addressed to our trade . I didn't say anything mean.. I am not 100% sure what he meant as he didn't clarify but it was a nasty comment. I found his reply to my message in game quite odd/fishy too as he had signed up for twdt and I was obviously interested in him in the FA and to get a reply like from someone who signed up seemed fishy. Also where u get he played tw 45 days lolol smoking blue has played years on this game. Why are you interjecting yourself . Show some respect for the captains :P
              Smoking Blue is a TW novice from EG. You shouldn't have to justify your trade to him, or to anyone for that matter. It seems like you are pretty clueless as to what I'm talking about so I'll just stop after this post.

dw.. that fgt trade calculator would have 100% denied this dkm
              Last edited by Pressure; 05-03-2017, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                I dont think this trade would have passed the allmighty trade calculator tho. Lol.
                hell n LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                  Smoking Blue is a TW novice from EG. You shouldn't have to justify your trade to him, or to anyone for that matter. It seems like you are pretty clueless as to what I'm talking about so I'll just stop after this post.

dw.. that fgt trade calculator would have 100% denied this dkm

You are right, I'm clueless to what you are talking about. The guy interjected and said it was a terrible trade so I explained why it was a good trade and then you rage out at me for doing so.. Makes no sense. I've seen this kid SB in TW for years lol where u all been? also..... he deserved a little jab because what ogron said is correct... I wasn't aware he was lying about his ability to show, disincentivizing Jessup from picking him and causing him to fall to a team that shouldn't have gotten him and would end up playing against me in Week 2. ...This happened and it was pretty lame of him to do so.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

He's basically saying stop being charmin soft as a captain or you won't be respected. You don't need to justify your decisions, especially to someone you traded away.
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Throwing it out there that I saw SB get baser of the week one game a couple twdt's ago as a 6* spider.

And ogron, I didn't realize spezz was a solid wb (obviously I haven't been active in tw for very long). I can see how that trade helps you since he's a two leaguer. On the other hand, I can see 24 being a solid pickup for you as well (if he were to show) since you've been having trouble getting two strong sharks in.
                      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                        I don't think that's true at all, we lost 3 straight games with them spidering on Sunday without either of our top sharks or our main under. All the other teams are good and have elite sharks.
                        Im not saying u will win everygame because of them, but having both is a pretty nice luxury, and should end up winning u some games
                        Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

I wasn't aware he was lying about his ability to show, disincentivizing Jessup from picking him and causing him to fall to a team that shouldn't have gotten him and would end up playing against me in Week 2.
                          We both know that's not true. I said I wasn't able to show, and logged on at 5:50 PM (when the games were supposed to be over). I didn't even know about the replay game until I logged on. Grow up.
                          Phiz> I probably am gay
                          Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Lol lot of feelings in this thread!

who wants to trade ??

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post
                              We both know that's not true. I said I wasn't able to show, and logged on at 5:50 PM (when the games were supposed to be over). I didn't even know about the replay game until I logged on. Grow up.
                              lol I logged on at 5:28 to slam ogron in twdtb in an incredibly embarrassing manner and to my surprise, despite saying he couldn't show up to matches player 'ease' was online pming me to "beat ogron so I can beat him after and make him quit the game again" I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own 2 eyes.
                              Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                                You are right, I'm clueless to what you are talking about. The guy interjected and said it was a terrible trade so I explained why it was a good trade and then you rage out at me for doing so.. Makes no sense. I've seen this kid SB in TW for years lol where u all been? also..... he deserved a little jab because what ogron said is correct... I wasn't aware he was lying about his ability to show, disincentivizing Jessup from picking him and causing him to fall to a team that shouldn't have gotten him and would end up playing against me in Week 2. ...This happened and it was pretty lame of him to do so.
                                Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                                He's basically saying stop being charmin soft as a captain or you won't be respected. You don't need to justify your decisions, especially to someone you traded away.
                                will allow cres (aka Rohan Ichpujanu) to educ8 u on dis matter
                                Last edited by Pressure; 05-03-2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X