Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cud someone pls get fucking traded so we have something else to talk about? Thx!
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

trading your best spider for a third pick in FA is a bad trade. Trading a player that could have been a first pick in FA for the third pick is just wrong and you should have gotten alot more value for that or trade your #2 spider and on top of that you let some greasy nerd like ogron talk you into it (LOL). Did spezza refused to play for you? Did he cry? why did u trade him? What does "sad" mean? Pretty typical of medicore subspace players to not wanting to play with weaker teams and having to carry, its an issue in all zones, but im not sure if this is the case here. then again, this is a Draft league so you should expect to do such things or just log off like the noob you truely are. right ogron?

Then there was so much hype around baratheon being an elite team and then loses 3 games in one day in their best league, which i think is the biggest loss any squad has had in TW history in one day. Unless someone replayed two matches and lost them too besides the regular games. So i guess ogron has a new record to add to his list, perhaps ogron should have kept his #3 pick and go for someone who could shark????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????

And jessup, i can mostly show but with better weather coming up i soemtimes wont be home untill jav starts, and basing starts at 00:00 a time where now that im older im tired at. Ive signed to other dt leagues and perhaps shown to one game, others ive shown almost all games. Sometimes im on everyday allday, and sometimes im gone for a few weeks. being this inconsistant in showing, its better to say probaly not, like i told you but players who know me a lil bit, know ill do my best to show for the team, and if you got whatsapp you can msg me

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        , disincentivizing Jessup from picking him and causing him to fall to a team that shouldn't have gotten him and would end up playing against me in Week 2. ...This happened and it was pretty lame of him to do so.

Im obviously not a first round pick, and you didnt pick a 7* or 6* your first two picks either, so saying and assuming theres teams i couldnt have gotten on is alot of bullshit and doesnt make sense. Would you have not traded spezza if i said i would show? Because knowing im a baser and i only really like basing in this whole game, why would u recruit me for DD and trade away basers. On top of that DD is probaly the one league i wont show much for for reasons explained in the post above, and JD bores the fuck out of me and i refuse to stay focused at it. altho gettin more used to settings does help with my overall gameplay, those two leagues still bore me and they jusr arent fun enough for me to enjoy at the moment.

ive mentioned this many times in TW arenas, trashin jd callin dd boring af, i do this all the time.

Comment

Damn I would have capped if I knew no trade calculator this year. You guys would have stood 0 chance at winning.
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Anyways ......... lol.. thanks for at least explaining yourself smoking blue.. as far as ease goes.. everyone thought he was out of game until playoffs as far as I knew..he def posted saying he was out during reg season so why should I pick him. I also used that comment about deincentivizing thinking ogron was talking about SB.. but all water under the bridge now. I understand the basers rolling their eyes at my choices but I had to decide what gave our team best chances in playoffs in all 3 divisions. We had almost none of my top basers showing and Oderus saying he was quitting. No Spezza was never crying or whining.. he acted like the true professional he is the whole way through our horrid first week but his scores were reflective of the impossible basing situation we found ourselves in. He wasn't going to help our pitiful bd cause and I knew he would rather play on a team that had a chance in base so I made the trade. It's obvious I've basically given up on BD. We will still try our best in base but realism won the day. I say again.. It was a fair trade.

On the overlying point... It's upsetting so many people go into TWDT with closed minds and prejudices and even use deceit to try and manipulate the outcome of the season. I expected players to be happy and ready to give their best. Being a new captain I wasn't prepared for the lack communication and the lack of will that some of my picks are exhibiting. Hoping week 3 is a turn around though.

Anyone else gonna make trades too?? lololol at least we made one heheheh
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I don't believe whoever is in charge of the Trade Calculator ever updated the list with the FAs, but using last season's Trade Calculator where both 24 (the player picked at #3) and Spezza are on the sheet, it would be approved, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about:

https://gyazo.com/a0b49c9a879ac5c2e155273cbfe9dffc
              top 100 basers list

Comment

If literally anyone but me had made that trade it would be a complete non-story, as trading Spezza away from a team giving up on base for a choice of Ease/Stayon/24 would be considered more than fair, and we all know it.

The fact that it's a fair trade, I'm not a TWDT Op, and that it would pass the Trade Calculator apparently has no effect on a chance to attack me, but hey, what else is new.

I can't even escape the hatred and vitriol as a player who gets valid appeals denied, the shittiest draft lotto spot (again), no showing players, and who still contributes to the league to make the experience as good as possible.

Pretty sad shit.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

When am I gonna get traded? I gotta keep my trading streak on...
                  Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Smoking Blue View Post
                    ...i think...TW history...

?

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                      If literally anyone but me had made that trade it would be a complete non-story, as trading Spezza away from a team giving up on base for a choice of Ease/Stayon/24 would be considered more than fair, and we all know it.

The fact that it's a fair trade, I'm not a TWDT Op, and that it would pass the Trade Calculator apparently has no effect on a chance to attack me, but hey, what else is new.

I can't even escape the hatred and vitriol as a player who gets valid appeals denied, the shittiest draft lotto spot (again), no showing players, and who still contributes to the league to make the experience as good as possible.

Pretty sad shit.
                      No one is hating on you claus, relax. Ppl are mostly questioning jess's reasoning behind the trade. It was pretty straight foward on your side, i even gave you props.
                      Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                      1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

dongz

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

tbh Claus I think most people are vsing you as they know you'll rise to it as opposed to actually seeing an issue with it.

It's a shame we can't have 6 teams all competing in all leagues - at the end of the day TWDT is meant to be inclusive, not exclusive (however bench me and FU).
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Yeah Kess I'm not talking about you, you've been quite nice about everything.

I could have gotten Spezza for less with a Trade Calculator-approved move, and I chose instead to give up a valuable #3 and then counsel Jessup on who to take to the best of my ability to help him as he is a new captain. I felt that was a fair deal.

I spent a very long time convincing him not to take Tripin with his #1 or #3 pick, and ensuring he took two quality players to help his team. I also avoided taking Tripin in Round 2 so he could have him, since he wanted him really badly, and like I told Jessup, he would fall to him at a later round, and he managed to draft him as well.

My top suggestion was to take Ease and Lasenza, but if he was so hellbent on not taking Ease since he said he couldn't show for two weeks, I suggested Stayon or 24. Anything but Tripin that early.

Oder had quit, Cape/WBM/Sphinx won't show, he was ditching base, and he has several 10-star WBs ahead of Spezza -- instead he got someone who can dominate jav and contribute in WB when he's missing starters.

It's the textbook definition of a mutually beneficial trade.
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                              tbh Claus I think most people are vsing you as they know you'll rise to it as opposed to actually seeing an issue with it.

It's a shame we can't have 6 teams all competing in all leagues - at the end of the day TWDT is meant to be inclusive, not exclusive (however bench me and FU).
                              TWDT Ops have chosen to structure it per league, it's their right to experiment and add their own personal touch.

I think most teams are still going for all three leagues, and even the dookie caps like me are still going for two.

Personally, I really like our TWDT-D line. We're not the best, and we probably won't win, but we're solid 1 through 5 and have a 100% showrate thus far.
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post

?

Your history is all here documented pressure, stop being a dumb fuck and think. I havent seen a team that has lost 4 bd games in a league in one day in those records. did you? let me know or stop being dumb, u fucking moron.

Comment

Working...
                                X