Top 10 Go Base players of April 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Go Base players of April 2017

I will be going through the top 10 go base players of April 2017. This is based on my opinion and ive surveyed a few of the more prominent go base players to get their opinions

1. Zidane - I don't think i've lost yet so far this month. Really on a massive hot streak and have been improving myself with every game...hopefully i can translate the success into TWDT on Sundays.

2. Nowon - Who the hell is this guy ? does anyone know. he mvps almost every single rd and wins every rd unless im on the enemy team

3. Oderus Urungus - huge go base veteran and has always dominated the competition. His bad bombs are extremely effective vs bad players and hes good at all ships. April has been good to him so far as his win rate is close to 80%

4. Trasher - Legend, I expect him to maybe be higher on this list in May 2017... he's been extremely busy prepping for DT this month so he hasn't been able to play as many rounds. Win rate: 79%

5. Bellflowers - I think he's ready to translate his go base success into TWBD and TWDT success. Real up and coming superstar

6. Ogron - This man cannot shark at all but when he's in Terrier his win rate hovers the 100 percentile

7. Porkjet - Uses go base to practice his shrap angles the entire round and hovers 2.7 rpd even in easy wins but he's a real impressive player and continously translate his success into other base settings (TWLB/TWBD/TWDT)

8. SpookedOne - Garbage shark but his terring has been improving a ton in my opinion. His winrate has been skyrocketing month to month, thanks to being a smart captain and steady self improvement.

9. Henry Saari - Horrendous terrier but every once in a while he remembers hes a better spider and MVPs the game easily. He also is the reason a lot of games start and is a great captain.

10. Pressure - Possibly the best terrier in TW? April has been good to him but not great as he's usually matched up against me and has a 0% win rate in those rounds. Maybe he will get luckier in May 2017

Leland
    Leland

Comment

field
      Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Great idea Zidane

I look forward to May 2017

#GOBASE
        MRW

Comment

Working...
        X