Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plea for making Free Agent draft this week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plea for making Free Agent draft this week...

I'd like to make a plea to get the free agent draft going this week before next weeks game. So many are signed up.. We had like no one show on my squad and had to borrow a player in bd.. was sort of a joke of a week. I see no reason to have all these people sit out another week. Make the season as active and strong as possible as soon as possible. My plea. Hope others agree.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

This makes sense to me. In our first dd game the other team was scrambling to find enough players, and in our first jd game we were trying to scrounge up our no-shows.

Comment

How do you just make such fucking casual decisions without properly consulting captains about something as important as FA?

Who gets to pick first in the 2nd FA? None of this crap has been discussed at all, and making a 2nd FA has tons of negative consequences, which is why it has only happened in 1 season before (and never again afterwards, because it was a terrible idea.)
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Change that to just one FA draft and it's next weekend (not neccesary to have two as majority of players signed up by now, doh me). Due to high demand by worried captains and others I decided to make it one week earlier than it should be. That's somewhere in the neutral zone as some players demanded a FA draft tonight and that was way too early.
        Last edited by Henry Saari; 04-23-2017, 08:09 PM.

Comment

So is it bumped up before next weekends game? When would draft be? I really feel it should be done b4 next weeks games.
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

2pm EST next Sunday so before the games begin.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
              2pm EST next Sunday so before the games begin.
              Awesome thanks Henry.. I think that's a good decision but I wondered if there is a way to do this sooner? If not that's cool too but seems a bit rushed to do it right b4 Sundays games to me.. This should really help ALL squads.. I'm excited
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Fine, but you may want to message all captains and FA players since everyone thinks the FA draft is week 3 and not week 2 then, so caps show up 1 hour early to draft and players show to join their new teams

And personal ?messages, not bot ones. If a bunch of people between Week 2 and Week 3 wanna sign up it's on you, though.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

I agree with Jessup any chance of doinG this in the week? I am missing one of my warbird games next week already due to work, dont really wanna have to do picks from whats app, up to caps when they want to do it
                  British> my 18th tomoz $$
                  Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                    I agree with Jessup any chance of doinG this in the week? I am missing one of my warbird games next week already due to work, dont really wanna have to do picks from whats app, up to caps when they want to do it
                    I am unable to participate FA draft too.
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Ratings will be added to forums later today and if the captains wish we can do the draft other day as well just need an agreement. I'm fine by having it on Thursday or Friday for example - or just have it 2pm EST just before the games on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                      X