TWDT Season 14 Recordings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Season 14 Recordings

This is season 14, right? Anywho, I'll put my recordings in this thread.
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

TWDT - WEEK 2

TWDT-D

Terrorist vs Power

Paladin vs Brexit

TWDT-J

Paladin vs Brexit

Brexit vs Baratheon

Bonus* Turban vs Zidane/Trasher (I ended up recording another game during this one, but was able to catch the end of this. I heard Turban put on quite the show)

TWDT-B

Unfortunately, I was unable to do anything for TWDT-B today due to an unscheduled family event.
    It appears for TWDT-B matches, I will probably only be able to record me playing Baratheon games until we get eliminated. If any non-basers want to record other basing games, please feel free.

Mattey> put me in corch

Comment

I think these videos are great. I always used to love watching FieryFire's recordings. He did a fantastic job. Now if only we could find THE PUSHER and bring back Pallies radio. His TWL recaps where always fun to listen to, lol.
      3x TWLD All-Star
      2x TWLD Finals MVP
      2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

those warbird videos are so jam-packed with action it's hard to understand what is happening
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
          those warbird videos are so jam-packed with action it's hard to understand what is happening
          Yes I am trying to figure out what exactly I should do in recording wbs, but since I have 5* experience in dd's I'm not sure how to properly do it in a way that is observable. What would help make them understandable?

Mattey> put me in corch

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
            Yes I am trying to figure out what exactly I should do in recording wbs, but since I have 5* experience in dd's I'm not sure how to properly do it in a way that is observable. What would help make them understandable?
            force everyone on 800x600 res
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I'd recommend just hovering on individual players for longer/follow those who are MVPing or doing well for a life or until they seem like they're about to do nothing of interest - a lot of times you just jump to the next player when someone is rushing in or about to kill someone so we don't actually see any of it.

Either way - cheers for the videos!
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I'll keep that in mind for this Sunday.

Also, I found a way to fake 1440p on my monitor, so I might be able to show the arena in a higher resolution if that helps.

Mattey> put me in corch

Comment

WEEK 3

Due to more family commitments, I was not able to be around for TWDT-D or TWDT-J. I was able to (finally) attend TWDT-B matches, so here are the ones I have.

TWDT-B

Baratheon vs Paladin (shark pov)

Baratheon vs Terrorist (shark pov)

Mattey> put me in corch

Comment

TWDTD Wk3 - With added Baratheons chatting in the background

TWDTD Alf Vs Baratheon

Excuse the quality, literally the first videos I have ever done.

The very end of TWDTD Power Vs Baratheon

Last edited by Markmrw; 05-08-2017, 06:51 PM.
                    MRW

Comment

TWDTJ Wk 3 With added Bara-Bros!

TWDTJ Brexit Vs Baratheon

TWDTJ ALF Vs Baratheon

Last edited by Markmrw; 05-08-2017, 06:53 PM.
                      MRW

Comment

TWDTB Wk 3 With a Banks orgasm

TWDTB Baratheon Vs. Terrorist

I suggest watching the very end of this video to hear Banks have an orgasm and to hear me giggle like a little girl around about 26:30

Last edited by Markmrw; 05-08-2017, 06:54 PM.
                        MRW

Comment

All feedback welcomed, especially if someone knows how to make the quality better

I will be recording more, so if there are any requests ?message me in game and i will do what i can.

Also if you wanna come chat with us, feel free to come join us on Discord next week - https://discord.gg/WQxskck
                          MRW

Comment

Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
                            All feedback welcomed, especially if someone knows how to make the quality better

I will be recording more, so if there are any requests ?message me in game and i will do what i can.

Also if you wanna come chat with us, feel free to come join us on Discord next week - https://discord.gg/WQxskck

hey, awesome work with the recording, thanks for this.

"num num num, those bullets taste lovely, can i have some more?" -markmrw (in a British accent)

didn't even realize mark/banks/holy were on discord together, fun!

that game had better lines starting on both sides than some TWDT-B Finals, tough game!
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

Hahaha, loved the commentary. TJ gave me so much joke.
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                              X