X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trenchwars Youtube Video by T0NE

Heres my first trial of making Screen Capture Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOkoBGLlODk

BEST TRENCHWARS VIDEO EVER HERE -- Aka Video Number Two by T0NE. Fucking Awesome Promo here that will get everyone playing, Fuckin millions will join after this video !!!! Put this shit on Steam and shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYVmpNuZFnE

Comment

I have one more SSCU Trenchwars Capture Video to post -- vote for your favorite one of the three

WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAV? #1, #2, #3?

Heres the New just uploaded #3

Comment

I believe that when people view these videos, they will snap their fingers and dance in their chairs. When over, they will then spontaneously Yell FUCK YEAH and then they will rush to getcontinuum.com and download the game and join us all and say "Hello Everyone, T0NE sent me here, couldnt wait to play !! "

Comment

>>STEAM RELAUNCH!<<
          Leland

Comment

For some reason i prefer the music to the 2nd video- sounds so funny and wierd.

Wanna see an old video i made? i don't know if i already posted this one on forums but this just a fun video that just makes me wanna play more + come on teamspeak more.

1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

WOW Look how Awesome Fork's Video is and how much Good-Editing it has in it

Im not making videos that require such Great and humorous funny editing skillz as fork, but what I am doing is a simple screen capture with water mark ad Bandicam Software and playing with ?sound=0 where i put an audio file on loop then in full screen game hit the F8 recording key right before song loops back to beginning, then it capture me playing to the song

so that we can see how funny and weird it is how different music sounds to space ships warring and exploding all over the fuckin place and see how it goes.

Fork is correct about the second video ,, and thats why you see i put BEST VIDEO EVER in caps well before forks comment -- thats a major Boss Music Theme for Phantasy Start IV for Sega Genesis. Most of you can tell its Sega Genesis, from the signature FM Synth sounds in it, even if you didnt know which sound-track of which game. we will have to try more VGM (Video Game Music ) w SSCU Trenchwars Pub GamePlay Capture, but first im going to use another non-VGM:

Im going to put Infected Mushroom - - Heavyweight in as the next pub soundtrack; that should be pretty epic -- Heavyweight is semi mainstream electronic music and has well-over 5.6 million views. Very few electronic songs go semi mainstream. Another example of mainstreamed electronic is the 1995ish mortal Kombat song and maybe that might be funny and fitting w TW-Pub; but lets try Heavy weight first

Give me 20 to 50 minutes here and ill go make the video and embedded here -- Its going to look bad in one aspect because i dont do awesome editing and a quality Awesome epic video like fork but its also going to be great to post simple screen and internal-audio capture TW-Pub Videos

Be back in less than an hour unless i get one of those sudden crashes of depression and lay down begging God to cure my brain-mind. And when i get back you will see an ultra epic video to blast at maximum vol and busta-move-mothafuka tooo

Heavy Weigh is a future of Light Heavy Metal and PsyTrance, here is a preview, this preview also gives the primary source because i know everyone who hears this or everyone except one or two dumb dicks are going to want to immediate save this video to their bookmarks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4YvkZeLrjs#t=55

Song: Heavy Weight
              Genre: Light-HeavyMetal infused Jewish PsyTrace
              Year: 2007
              Artist: Infected Mushroom
              Origin: Israel
              Redundant Relink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4YvkZeLrjs#t=55
              Notes: Jewish Psytrance is also known as Israeli Psytrance, its a genre distinct from other Psytrance whose origin is Central European Nations, in particular Germany & Italym but many others.

My Favorite Uptempo music is Danish Hardtrance & Melodic Trance and Danish Goa. Denmark Produced far more electronic music than Sweden and Norway Combined, but Scandianian Trance of which the Above 3 Sub-Genres fall under, is very good intelligent and spiritual music of POWER & PURITY

Heres an example of Danish Hard Trance. Danish Hardtrance is a future of Goa and Hardtrance

This is one of the top 3 Danish HardTrance songs that the General Population Loves and gives rave reviews about. Althought i give this track 5 stars, its not in my Top 3 list like it is in the General Population's Top 3. By coincidence It is however by my alltime fav Trance Artist, Michael Kjeldgaard. Mike's main Project is Psygone and this happens to be a Psygone Track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciDl1GBHxVg
              Last edited by Tone; 05-02-2017, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Hey Guys. my ADHD mental illness is making it hard for me to concentrate -- i guess i should never give out times, like say "Be back in 20 to 50 minutes with video"

My mental illness doesnt cause delusions or cognitive disorders, everything I say is truth an accurate to about over 99% -- im one of the few people in the world whos not confused about which conspiracies are real and which are untrue. Everyone is confused. I also have one of the highest Light-Quotients in the world (LQ) .. .. LQ is how much Light you are with Light energy, Divine Energy, Goodness & Light Energy, as opposed to darkness. Well over 99.9% of all people have more darkness in them than I do. Be Back with video when i can post it.

Remember, even though im a humorous person that types and says funny stuff -- none of it is Trolling Humor and none of it is Make-Stuff-Up humor. Its different humor than that, everything i type is realness and truth and Im a being of light. There are other beings of light as well im not unique in that. Im not bragging or being egoic because the things Im typing about myself are just normal and no big deal. For a contrasting example to illustrate this, if I had editing skills fork did an dtalking abou thtat in regard to muself, and did so exxcessively, then that is idiosyncratic egoic narcissistic,

When i say i am a being of light its like saying I am Male or I have a redish-brownish shirt on. its not that Im super special and super awesome -- its that the population is deformed and demonic. They have low IQs, Sociopathy and are Dissociative to an extreme. So i cant brag if its just me normal and the population deformed. BRB guys

EDIT: Holy Moly;; Holy Shit on a Shingle with Extra Gravy & goat's Tongue with watermelon juice added to it as a Novely --- listen to this song i never heard before but is really Good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmMgbhKDFfw#t=4m

this one is a lot better though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRJBu_JvOyQ

Didnt embed anything cuz that b reserve for TW Vid
                Last edited by Tone; 05-02-2017, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Here i made one using the Mini-Song I made on my AstroTab, called MaryJane-Go-Round. Ill do the infected Mushroom one Next

Let me know how you like this one because the music in it is written, programmed and mastered by me

Comment

New Video is LT LeviTerr

BONUS Deep Video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEXuGQmeTwc#t=184

Comment

Working...
                    X