attention qan or any other idiot inc harge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attention qan or any other idiot inc harge

this past weekend it was almost possible to have fun playing this zone - why you might ask? because the fucking thrusters cost almost no energy to use. it added 3000% more skill to the game and only 9/10 fukcasters and shitters disagree with this claim. more skill means less apes are able to play this game and more intellectuals = better for the community = better for Steam relaunch. Here's why it should be brought back in 3 easy steps:

1. this zone sucks
    2. this zone REALLY sucks
    3. See 1. and 2.

thank you

-M
    sigpic

this is the only zone still alive

we win
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

You misspelled 'In' and 'Charge' ... also your vocabulary is quite impressive, I had to look up a couple of the big words; additionally, I found your three step process quite confusing, would you mind making a flow chart plz?

Comment

Originally posted by Dierienow View Post
        this past weekend it was almost possible to have fun playing this zone - why you might ask? because the fucking thrusters cost almost no energy to use. it added 3000% more skill to the game and only 9/10 fukcasters and shitters disagree with this claim. more skill means less apes are able to play this game and more intellectuals = better for the community = better for Steam relaunch. Here's why it should be brought back in 3 easy steps:

1. this zone sucks
        2. this zone REALLY sucks
        3. See 1. and 2.

thank you

-M
        Maybe you should rethink the way you title your threads
        and build up your posts before talking about intellectuals.
        We always respect someones opinion about the game
        but the way you state your opinion is not the way to go..
        You should respect him for time and energy he puts in this game.

I wasn't online past weekend to play pub.
        But Qan always tries to make the weekends as fun and interesting as possible with a little twist.
        You can't always please everybody, some will love it and others will hate it.
        The changes are only made for the weekend and should be back to normal @ end weekend.

-W
        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
          But Qan always tries to make the weekends as fun and interesting as possible with a little twist.
          -W
          Qan+1
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
          X