Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol @ everyone bashing Mother's Day. I'm assuming most of you don't have a wife with kids...because this "holiday" doesn't only apply to your moms.

I could care less if this is pushed back or played but the logic of some of the people commenting is borderline retarded lol
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
      Lol I love SS

Just tell your mother you have spaceships to pilot. Be the the astronaut your mother always wanted!

lol! there are some real bastards in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
        lol! there are some real bastards in this thread
        And don't forget...a psychotic looney as well lol.
        1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
        1:Zidane> congrats man
        1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
        1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
        1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Lol weak, I couldn't agree more. I was thinking about playing this weekend, but my wife would murder me. These idiots are single with no mothers or kids and apparently plan their lives around SS instead of the other way around.
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Not to be morbid, but this upcoming fathers day will probably be the last one I spend with my father, as he is terminal. So, you should definitely think about spending time with your parents and wives as time is not infinite instead of determining if a holiday is worth pushing into your precious summer. Who gives a fuck about running into summer anyways? Last I checked this game was filled with adults who have jobs during the summer. If your logic is to say, I have kids and spend time with them in the summer, then you better be spending this sunday with your wife, who is a mother.
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

happpy mothers day
              Leland

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                Sorry Turb, I didn't mean every holiday in that sense. If we could predetermine the ones at the time of schedule release, people can plan accordingly in the future. I would say that it should be in respect to all major holidays in the US, Canada, and Europe. Obviously not everyone will agree with me on this but there's gotta be a central meeting point for this. As for this Sunday, it'll be mainly Americans missing the games - the only concern I have is the actual number of people. Since it's twdt, it's a matter of the number of people instead of the quality of players. If it was twl - I'd say this would definitely be a postponed weekend. I'm up to postpone it or to keep it going. I may or may not be here but that's not the point I was making
                @turp add this holiday to the calendar for me:

3id al mukawama wa ta7rir al janoub min al 3adow al suhyouni al ghaseb al mawt li amreeka al mawt li isra2eel on May 25.

Thank you. Peace be upon you.
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Lol troll all you want but I was trying to actually make a valid statement and suggestion. I enjoy this game for what it is but it's starting to get to the point where I probably wouldn't care if shut down. Not enough people who make a positive impact and the majority of active players are a bunch of trolling virgins that add nothing to society.
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

how about we simplify everything and start postponing whenever there is a major federal holiday, and in case you were not aware Mother's Day, Father's Day, Siblings Day, Grandparents Day, and many other random days in the year are not federal holidays.

however it does seem like the significance of this traditional holiday is of greater importance in the US as most people in Europe do not celebrate it on the same level, and we live in different time zones anyway so it is harder to relate. I suppose the best decision would be to have someone who is capable of representing the entire North American region to decide whether or not there should be a postponement.

Comment

so uhh... whats happening lol

Comment

yeah our mothers day was in March so idc what happens
                        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by turban
                          how about we simplify everything and start postponing whenever there is a major federal holiday, and in case you were not aware Mother's Day, Father's Day, Siblings Day, Grandparents Day, and many other random days in the year are not federal holidays.

however it does seem like the significance of this traditional holiday is of greater importance in the US as most people in Europe do not celebrate it on the same level, and we live in different time zones anyway so it is harder to relate. I suppose the best decision would be to have someone who is capable of representing the entire North American region to decide whether or not there should be a postponement.
                          /thread
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                            Lol weak, I couldn't agree more. I was thinking about playing this weekend, but my wife would murder me. These idiots are single with no mothers or kids and apparently plan their lives around SS instead of the other way around.
                            https://imgur.com/a/lzstE#UiRYLt4
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post

Please don't forget this major holiday from my cuntry, sanks:

3id al mukawama wa ta7rir al janoub min al 3adow al suhyouni al ghaseb al mawt li amreeka al mawt li isra2eel on May 25.
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                                Lol troll all you want but I was trying to actually make a valid statement and suggestion. I enjoy this game for what it is but it's starting to get to the point where I probably wouldn't care if shut down. Not enough people who make a positive impact and the majority of active players are a bunch of trolling virgins that add nothing to society.
                                Who are we hating slamdeep?
                                Trench Wars Player

Comment

Working...
                                X