This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's Day

Not sure if it's been discussed but are people going to be missing next week due to Mother's Day? Rather get this started now instead of people waiting until last minute and trying to postpone. If it's going to be rescheduled, might as well inform everyone asap.
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Yea as a host I am working all day next sunday, impossible to show unless i get my break at 5 but doubtful for that even.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Don't think it matters, but I won't be here.

Comment

the majority of my players are american/canadian and have family dinners at the time of TWDT and said they won't show

so if it's not postponed, our season 100% over since we're on the bubble of wb/base
        top 100 basers list

Comment

I think most of the players are from US/Canada. I know some people won't want to postpone but we've postponed in the past for almost any holiday. I'm assuming the same will be done for this. I'm sure some people will oppose the proposition of a postponement but I think it's better for the overall competition and balance of the league.
          help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
          help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Quit being bitches and learn to prioritize.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

You're just mad because you have two dads. 😘

Comment

I think it's fine, let the games continue is my vote.

Comment

doesn't matter to me since games start late enuff to not be a problem. prolly same for all europeans especially finns.
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Also, another note that Canadians have a long weekend (Victoria Day) the week after Mothers Day. I am pretty sure nothing will be postponed for that, but that might be why some players don't show up on the 21st.
                    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Mother's Day postpone sounds legit. Whilst we're on the subject, I have to drive my Great Auntie Margaret to Gatwick airport on the weekend of May 20th. Any chance of a delay? Also, I might be ironing my underpants the weekend after. Cheers.
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Lmao

On a serious note to weak, does a postpone help you make more playoff games. Schedule posted in other thread

Comment

Lollllll I'm working May 28th (semi-finals) but I'm off June 4th, which are the finals. That's without a postpone and if we make it that far. Lol a postponement would suck for me personally because I'll be out of state for the following weekend, the 11th. I just brought the topic up since I figured people would not show this weekend.

Comment

i've got the day off that day so I should be fine
                            3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                            3:45th President> do it
                            kyler> who is 45th President
                            nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

our team is already having problems showing, even a 1-2 player no show will be devastating for us.

for me, i'm not sure yet if my mother will be in town but if that's the case, i wont be able to make it as well

Comment

Working...
                              X