• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's mother's day you savages.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

happy mothers day dude
      Leland

Comment

Mother's day, really? REALLY? lol. Might as well cancel everytime im on a cruise instead.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          It's mother's day you savages.
          youmustreallyloveyourmother
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

No thanks.

I can not recall a single time where we postponed the league due to something as insignificant as Mother's Day, and I do feel that the teams should have deep enough of a roster to manage even with a couple of no shows.

Comment

well, was a good season. see u all next year lol

good to see people who have made TWL and TWDT careers out of postpones for their own teams deny it to others.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

.. and who might you be talking about?

I have always been in favor of continuing the league barring any major holiday such as July 4th, Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving. However for questionable holidays—such as Labor Day or Mother's Day—my stance has been to continue the leagues unless both teams wish to reschedule their match to be played on a later date. To quote you, and many others, skipping a week always kills a league's momentum.

Comment

Ogron, please just have an ounce of self awareness. So far this season you've wanted to postpone 3x in 4 weeks. Maybe it's a problem with the team you drafted, and not a wild conspiracy against you personally?

I've never voted for postponing, even for Easter last year. And I seem to remember being vindicated on that occasion. You agreed not to postpone when you ran the league, because you understood that a 2 week gap completely kills momentum.

No different now.
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

No cobramin from last season should ever be accused of carrying some sort of double standard for postponing matches, considering we collectively denied acceptance of a forfeit by a team who, on paper, was better than us and demanded to postpone just to maintain the integrity of the league. I don't see how anyone from our roster last season could ever be spoken of in a negative light regarding postponing.

That being said, I'm all for a Mother's Day postpone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                      I'm with your mother right now and she says don't worry about not being able to show on Mother's Day because she'll be with me and I'll be looking after her VERY well.
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                        I'm with your mother right now and she says don't worry about not being able to show on Mother's Day because she'll be with me and I'll be looking after her VERY well.
                        who are you trying to fool, you can't even look after yourself yet
                        1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                        1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                        1:Tiny> LOL
                        1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post

lol!

Comment

Only thing Ricko is going to do from your mom is learn to cook so he can do it for his boyfriend.
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                              No cobramin from last season should ever be accused of carrying some sort of double standard for postponing matches, considering we collectively denied acceptance of a forfeit by a team who, on paper, was better than us and demanded to postpone just to maintain the integrity of the league. I don't see how anyone from our roster last season could ever be spoken of in a negative light regarding postponing.

wb finals got postponed and cobra vs dice postponed some flag league game. this is regular season draft. get a poll going. look at results and shut the fuck up
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Can we get a TWDT Op decision?

I need to know if I have to send ?messages to my entire basing line begging them to ignore the person who carried them in their wombs and raised them so we can qualify for playoffs because it's a must-win week for us because TWDT Ops fucked us with denying valid appeals, moving up FA despite our objection, and not letting my best players into the arena to play.
                                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                                X