Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't we have a replay round anyways? Just push it until then or double up (I guess technically it's quadruplgames for a weekend)
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

there hasn't been a replay week in several seasons now, so no.. there isn't one.

Comment

Opinions seem very divided here. Mother's day is a tough one to decide. However I am leaning towards continuing as scheduled. Some players may miss the games, there's no doubt of that. Then again some always do.

Of course if both captains of teams facing each other decide and let me know that they want to play some extra games on the 21st at 6pm and 6:30 that can be arranged. For example Ogron's opponent wishes to reschedule in order to face the very best of his squad in basing - can be arranged.

Comment

sorry ricko am taken
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

shocking outcome!

just multiple disappointing decisions that have negatively impacted my team. not even out of malice or bias (with the exception of Vys's vendetta-like appeal vote in the 2-1 decision that was so bad upper staff had to reprimand him), so there's no one to really vent at, because i know henry's doing the best job he can, and has done most of the work, while geio is a ghost and vys's only interest was giving himself and his fu inc. bros 10s in warbird, then peacing out.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
              shocking outcome!

just multiple disappointing decisions that have negatively impacted my team. not even out of malice or bias (with the exception of Vys's vendetta-like appeal vote in the 2-1 decision that was so bad upper staff had to reprimand him), so there's no one to really vent at, because i know henry's doing the best job he can, and has done most of the work, while geio is a ghost and vys's only interest was giving himself and his fu inc. bros 10s in warbird, then peacing out.
              If your psychiatrist is available today, I suggest you book the next available time slot ASAP...
              1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
              1:Zidane> congrats man
              1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
              1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
              1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                If your psychiatrist is available today, I suggest you book the next available time slot ASAP...

You're a textbook narcissistic sociopath, and in desperate need of a psychological evaluation, and have been for a long time.

The fact you haven't gotten help is not an indicator that you don't require it.

The only person with a serious mental illness here is you. You trying to dump personal info about me on forums last year and expecting a laugh from others (and instead getting completely shit on by literally every single person in the zone, even people who hate me) just shows how out of touch with normal human beings you are.

You honestly thought they would find it funny like you do, but unfortunately the rest of us don't fit the DSM-IV classification of a sociopath like you, and you desperately tried to walk it back with a bullshit non-apology like all human pieces of shit are wont to do when their attempt to hurt someone backfires and has negative social consequences.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

If this game survives another year, I suggest we just skip every holiday, small or big. I know it prolongs the season but who the fuck cares? Most of us only play for twdt and twl, so adding an extra week or two isn't going to do shit. We don't have enough people playing to give people a reason to quit. Clause has done more for the zone than anyone I can think of in the past 5 years. Is he always right? No, but if he actual ends up quitting.. it's going to be a huge blow for the game.. before anyone jumps down my throat, this is all my opinion, even if you don't agree with me.
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                  help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

hope you don't mean every holiday because there's legitimate holidays every week depending on your religion or country of residence.

I will discuss the potential of postponing or delaying our match against Baratheon this coming week, but chances are it is not going to happen due to us having several European players.

Comment

TWDT... the league that will allow new players to participate and...nope, nevermind, have to postpone this week because captains can't show with their best line. LOL!

Comment

Sorry Turb, I didn't mean every holiday in that sense. If we could predetermine the ones at the time of schedule release, people can plan accordingly in the future. I would say that it should be in respect to all major holidays in the US, Canada, and Europe. Obviously not everyone will agree with me on this but there's gotta be a central meeting point for this. As for this Sunday, it'll be mainly Americans missing the games - the only concern I have is the actual number of people. Since it's twdt, it's a matter of the number of people instead of the quality of players. If it was twl - I'd say this would definitely be a postponed weekend. I'm up to postpone it or to keep it going. I may or may not be here but that's not the point I was making

Comment

Yeah what ras just said....the point of TWDT is for people who don't get competitive game time in TWL to actually play with better players and experience it, surely TWDT should never have a break in order to allow different people on the rosters gametime.

The fact we are even considering rematches and postponements so 1-2 players can show just shows how flawed things are with what TWDT is meant to represent.

Why do we even draft new/less experienced players, or pretend this league is all-inclusive?
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

you guys only meet or talk to your mom on mothers day? go offline, exit that window and call ur mom and tell her you love you ungratefull pieces of shit. Do this before mothers day you shameless children of a godess.

Comment

Lol I love SS

Just tell your mother you have spaceships to pilot. Be the the astronaut your mother always wanted!

Comment

This game is getting better each day.
                                Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                                X