[UPDATED] Changing 1 Weekday Timeslot for West Coast/Midwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
    Timeslots have been corrected. For Thursdays we will be trying more euro friendly timeslots and they are the following: TSLD at 3pm, TSLJ at 4pm and TSLB at 5pm.

Remember the Tamagotchi.

#NePasTouché
    Last edited by ogron; 06-16-2017, 01:56 PM.
    Cape> draft easier to win when you cap

*6 months later*

Cape triple frowns and misses playoffs in every league

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Saari View Post
      Suggestion:

Tuesdays -- 6pm/630pm/7pm EDT (WB/Jav/Base)

Wednesdays -- 9pm/930pm/10pm EDT (WB/Jav/Base)

Thursdays -- 3pm/4pm/5pm EDT (WB/Jav/Base)

Most north American players wont be able to make the 3 pm slot (too early) and possible even the 9 pm (too late) slots.
      One is too early and the other is getting late. Most people have jobs, and they usually get out of work at 5pm EST and most likely go to bed around 10pm EST.

Comment

may as well call it the North American Summer League during the weekdays as none of the available time slots work for the European player base—which, to be fair—is fine when you consider that around 80% of the active players live in the US or Canada.

I will most likely not show anyway even on Sundays, but alas best of luck to all the participants.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          I have no idea who the fuck Henry Saari thinks he is, but he has literally ZERO involvement in TSL and I have never spoken a single word to him, and the timeslots have not been changed, and he can promptly fuck off.

I don't take orders from people who couldn't keep a Tamagotchi alive due to having the IQ of a Pet Rock.
          This guy scared it will show that I am the #1 terr in TW, so he is making sure I barely get oppurtinities to play.
          Major Crisis

Comment

sounds like MC wants 10* in the next TWDT

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
              may as well call it the North American Summer League during the weekdays as none of the available time slots work for the European player base—which, to be fair—is fine when you consider that around 80% of the active players live in the US or Canada.

I will most likely not show anyway even on Sundays, but alas best of luck to all the participants.
              +1 it's just too late for me

Comment

Wednesdays:

TSLD -- 3:00pm EST
                TSLJ -- 3:30pm EST
                TSLB -- 4:00pm EST

TSLD -- 9:00pm EST
                TSLJ -- 9:30pm EST
                TSLB -- 10:00pm EST

I've added a Euro time slot to Wednesdays, so it will cover all the Bizzaro Jerrys who aren't on the East Coast. The Tuesday and Thursday slots will remain unchanged.
                Cape> draft easier to win when you cap

*6 months later*

Cape triple frowns and misses playoffs in every league

Comment

Working...
                X