Semi-Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi-Finals

Here are the TWDT 2017 Semi-Finals matchups.

Remember, the playoffs start 1 hour early in order to finish at a reasonable hour due to the best of three format.

Last edited by ogron; 05-21-2017, 08:46 PM.
    top 100 basers list

TWDT:

#1 seed Power VS Paladin

Paladin is a sneaky and dangerous 4 seed. I can see an upset happening easily here.

#2 seed Brexit VS Baratheon

I didn’t (probably everyone) see Baratheon making the DT semis considering their draft strategy but they are a threat and have shown they can beat strong teams. They beat us (Brexit) last week, and they also beat Paladin this week. A very dangerous dark horse squad indeed.

Comment

Plus there's a good chance Ricko and I miss this weekend.. hopefully some of our other guys show up and step up. We have solid 6/7 players so we'll stay competitive
      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
        TWDT:

#1 seed Power VS Paladin

Paladin is a sneaky and dangerous 4 seed. I can see an upset happening easily here.

#2 seed Brexit VS Baratheon

I didn’t (probably everyone) see Baratheon making the DT semis considering their draft strategy but they are a threat and have shown they can beat strong teams. They beat us (Brexit) last week, and they also beat Paladin this week. A very dangerous dark horse squad indeed.
        Dont think that happened.
        TWLD 2016 Champion
        TWDTD champion x 3
        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

2 is too early. should be kept at the same time and each game follows after the last one
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

I think these times will work good if you want basing to start on time and not end at 7 p.m. eastern time
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Still might
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

My fear is people will not know this change in time is taking place.. was it posted before this?? I messaged everyone in squad but still.. people are used to the 3 pm start time. This may cause issues and no shows.. especially for DD
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

yea i had no idea there was a time change

Comment

I assume that the times are actually EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) and not EST (Eastern Standard Time) as shown.
                    Eph

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      My fear is people will not know this change in time is taking place.. was it posted before this?? I messaged everyone in squad but still.. people are used to the 3 pm start time. This may cause issues and no shows.. especially for DD

This stuff happens each season over and over again. Anyone not knowing is dumb as shit.
                      Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                        2 is too early. should be kept at the same time and each game follows after the last one

Yup. Lets do that. Last season the base games started around 5.45 est with wb starting at 2... Will mean base starts around 6.45 est (2.45 am finnish time..) So when its a 3 round game, game will end around 4 am for those guys. Good luck with that...
                        Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                        X