No announcement yet.

The future of TW and what we can do to help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's this amazing section of players who are toxic, talk shit, but are absolutely terrible at the game and get blasted out of every arena, so they get real quiet, and instead pick their moments to attack others at opportune moments, so they don't stand out as much, but they try to inflict as much harm as they can whenever they see an opening.

wiibimbo and olde are all torchbearers of untalented players who want to talk shit, but can't because they're so bad at the game.

instead, they follow me around on forums and wait, then jump in to attack every chance they get, since they can't actually do it, you know, playing, i.e., the entire purpose of the game.

those guys make a career out of stalking me online, trashing every proposal and league idea I make, and jumping down my throat acting like victims despite the fact they're personalities are complete garbage and they generally treat people like shit.

there has never been a forum thread wiibimbo and olde have both stayed out of when my name is mentioned.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Here's a random sample of Wiibimbo's forum posts:

https://gyazo.com/739f99cbe367c63a59d49653c80543d6

top 100 basers list

Comment

i don't even care about you people arguing just get the fuck out of this thread
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          wiibimbo has always had a shit personality in-game, it's pretty hilarious seeing you on your high horse. you spend most of your time in forums attacking me and following me around. you're honestly a cancerous pos who is always negative and jumps at any chance to tear people down.

your lack of self-awareness is hilarious.

Example of a toxic personality.

Also, you will pay for what you did to Eph. This is absolutely non-human. As for me stalking you: get a life dude and read what I write first. If you can read of course. You are delusional, you probably have mental issues irl and you think everyone is garbage. You are nowhere near olde's lvl of warbird so just shut up while you are ahead. Next, what, you gonna say Racka also sucks or Iron? Get real kid.

This ain't over though.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
            It should not be hard to disagree with someone without insulting them.
            Taking this out of the context of the individual post and applying it more generally to the SS community, and to humanity in general, I really agree with this.

We're pretty much all adults here (or at least play one on TV). It's not hard to stay civil, if you put effort into it. Just because most of us began playing this game as teenagers doesn't mean we need to continue to act like teenagers.

There are and have always been people who are 9 or 10 star players or 9 or 10 star administrators, but are at best 3 or 4 star human beings. It's really unfortunate. We've all known each other for years, and yet still this stuff happens on endless repeat. It's time to stop.

If someone offends you, instead of getting triggered and showing you are completely unable to control yourself or your own emotions, it's time to step up and be the adult in the situation. Stay calm. Use reason. And for god's sake, put yourself in their shoes. You'll be happier for it, you'll be able to improve the situation rather than dragging it into the mud, and as a small bonus, you won't look like a child on the internet.
            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Lol the "toxic" has nothing to do with killing this game. Any other game has more hate on chats than it has here.
              I even think we have a better 'relation' with each other than you will have on any other game.

The reason why this game is dying is simple. The game is outdated. Why would you start playing this shitty game if you are 12-18 years old while all your friends are playing Call of Duty, LoL and so on. When the most of us started this game, we had the choice between bad graphics and bad graphics. Online gaming wasn't as easy as it is right now with every game. And yea people are quitting/have less time now because they are finishing school or start having a family.
              Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                Also, you will pay for what you did to Eph. This is absolutely non-human. As for me stalking you: get a life dude and read what I write first. If you can read of course. You are delusional, you probably have mental issues irl and you think everyone is garbage. You are nowhere near olde's lvl of warbird so just shut up while you are ahead. Next, what, you gonna say Racka also sucks or Iron? Get real kid.

This ain't over though.
                He's not talking about me, please learn how to read. I have never said anything to Eph about his cancer, stop trying to invent shit.

You are a stalker. Like 40% of your posts in forums are about me, you constantly follow me around and talk shit about me, you're completely obsessed. You've got some deep-seeded issues. I skimmed through your forum post history and it's insane how consumed you are. It's pretty sad, honestly, that you spend that much time thinking about me and writing about me.

This ain't over? LOL you're threatening me? Okay, dude.

The reality is that you're an online stalker obsessed with me, and crying crocodile tears while talking shit like everyone else, except you can take it but not handle it.

I've repeatedly had people talk shit to me, insult me, tell me I'm garbage, I suck, I'm a bencher, had sociopaths like Rough and Tsunami actually go around trying to gather IRL info on me to then post it on forums and attack me, had youtube videos made about me mocking me, had messages telling me to kill myself, and you don't see me crying about it. My response was to get good at this game, that silences people real fast.

I talk shit, I give a ton back to the community, and I win. That's how I responded to all the toxicity. It's part of e-sports and every online competitive game. I run leagues and give back to dozens of people who have treated me like complete human garbage, and I give them HOTs and MVPs and accolades and medals.

Your response is to whine on forums and quit.

You quit TWL, you quit TWDT, you just quit TSL (and it hasn't even started yet LOL).

You go around trying to hurt me on forums, that was your response.

You're a stalker and a quitter.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                  [toxicity] is part of e-sports and every online competitive game.
                  Yes, because children are part of every game's community.

I think we should expect more from adults.
                  "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                  -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

While reading this thread I was thinking to my self if I ever decide to murder someone it will be on a train station walkway sumo style in squating position with a push. This mind you only after I am fired.
                    God dam you guys are getting heated in here chill the fk out. Pub is what you make of it. If you want it fun make it fun. Over and over I have seen people come in and hate on pub because they call it shty base then fk up the teams just to screw with pub and get people to leave because they are "basers" and if you arent a "baser" well you just arent good enough and that shit doesnt fly if you want to get people to actually play. Not everyone is going to sit down and be invested in matches and leagues n shit I hate to tell you some ppl just want to log in for 30 minutes or a hour and let some steam off. Is that a bad thing? Hell I dont know but dont hate pub because of it. Dont fk up pub matches because of it. Yea I see the chats lol as of late lots of sumo squat pushing going on.
                    Last edited by rothe; 06-18-2017, 08:29 AM.

Comment

No, dude, what that guy did is just unacceptable. Simple as that. If that gets tolerated, then I am really done with this game. Too much is just too much.

As for who is stalking who: you are obsessed with me. Looking through my past, goung through my posts etc. I know you have a mental issue son since the day I joined TW but this is just going out of hands. We'll see tomorrow how this pans out. Still keeping my fingers crossed that there are some nice folks around who will do actions against you.
                      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

What about the corrupt staffers letting their friends break the rules? Can we put a stop to that? New players who come on and see that aren't going to stay around...

Comment

IDC about your argument with claus, but wiibimbo yesterday during a dd after a round you decided to start spouting that I 'wish death on eph too' - wtf is wrong with you? From where I am you are one of these toxic individuals and you clearly have some issues.

You came to this conclusion because you think I'm part of Ogron's group of friends, so because you think he said something against eph that I also have said something - how did you even come to this conclusion? Yesterday was the first time I have played a TWD match alongside Ogron in I don't know how many years (I'm not sure we have ever squadded together) and we barely ever type to each other. In fact, I'm way more closely involved with people that Ogron would consider rivals/enemies than I am with him.

How dare you try to publicly say that I wish eph died of cancer, you are a liar and what can only be described as a complete piece of shit, you are sub-human to even try to put something like that on me or anyone else. All because you were losing a DD by the looks of it.

I have never said a bad word about eph, I think he's a top bloke and I am completely supportive of what he's going through - I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
                          TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

No, dude, what that guy did is just unacceptable. Simple as that. If that gets tolerated, then I am really done with this game. Too much is just too much.
                            lol do you even play this game?

i'm done with this thread -- this is the last time i bother engaging with a stalker.

unlike you, i actually play this game. i'm too busy contributing to the zone and having fun in terr, spider, warbird and javelin to waste time responding to forum trolls.

enjoy your exile on forums where you live, you seem like a real peach.

good luck with your plan to ban hate speech and people shit talking Eph. let's start with this guy?

Racism

I say the n word to Board every 2 weeks I log in and he refuses to ban me. So rude.
                            wiibimbo> yo shadowmere ban me u ******
                            wiibimbo> ban me plz
                            MODERATOR WARNING: You have been silenced for racism for 60 minutes. - Shadowmere

Homophobia

Yo vys. Cya fgt.
                            Who cares about reputation bar. Jeez, get with the flow dude. If you're a fgt, doesn't mean everyone is too. Stop being an asshole and actually do something productive. Done with ur crying posts on forums.
                            Originally posted by mtine
                            Didn't know Pressure is such a cryfaggot. Oh, well, u learn something every day (hehehe).

Treating Ephemeral Badly

Eph, why don't u shove something up your tiny little shithole? Every fking thread I read there's either you being negative towards something turb or anyone says or just panting like a little bitch. I thought you were old and mature, but you ain't either. Grow up for God's sake, you will soon turn 60 or something. And all your bullshit about helping this zone is long done, you haven't done shit to help anyone or anything. All you do is get on stacked freq in pub and own the newbs on the other freq who actually need help or you don't get it your way in hockey and just ragequit on a daily basis. Srsly, dude, you belong in the same basket as Fork. #idiots4life
                            Nobody asked u anything Pressure, so shut ur ugly ass mouth and go cry to ur mommy and daddy. Ugly ass licking motherfucker.
                            Too bad I'm not coming back Eph. This game is just a joke, like urself. Nothing ever happens apart from elite staffers doing absouletly nothing to improve the game. So I moved on, and trust me, I don't regret it. Keep flaming me all u want, too bad I won't be able to read it a lot. Oh and for helping the zone- I'll drop by maybe for TWL finals and after New Year to see what u have achieved. Then u can hand me those 1000$.
                            wii
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                              IDC about your argument with claus, but wiibimbo yesterday during a dd after a round you decided to start spouting that I 'wish death on eph too' - wtf is wrong with you? From where I am you are one of these toxic individuals and you clearly have some issues.

You came to this conclusion because you think I'm part of Ogron's group of friends, so because you think he said something against eph that I also have said something - how did you even come to this conclusion? Yesterday was the first time I have played a TWD match alongside Ogron in I don't know how many years (I'm not sure we have ever squadded together) and we barely ever type to each other. In fact, I'm way more closely involved with people that Ogron would consider rivals/enemies than I am with him.

How dare you try to publicly say that I wish eph died of cancer, you are a liar and what can only be described as a complete piece of shit, you are sub-human to even try to put something like that on me or anyone else. All because you were losing a DD by the looks of it.

I have never said a bad word about eph, I think he's a top bloke and I am completely supportive of what he's going through - I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

He did the same thing to me. He misread or warped what Ephemeral wrote, then threatened me saying he'd punish me for what I did, when I've never said anything about Eph's cancer.

The dude is a straight up liar and a toxic hypocrite.
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Bumping this so my question doesn't get lost in the flames... Corrupt low-level staffers let their friends get away with breaking the rules. At the same time they chastise others about breaking the rules.

What can we do about this? Restructure staff? Give bots with the capability to handle cheating players? Intensify the penalties for breaking the rules?

No one wants to play an unfair game. That's what is chasing away new and old players alike.

Comment

Working...
                                X