No announcement yet.

The future of TW and what we can do to help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo Fork. I've been lenient towards you a lot but the time has come to tell you off.

I mean seriously, all you ever do is put in ideas for staffers to do, some of them really dumb, some really hard to do, some just wishful thinking. Instead of just trolling everyone and throwing in ideas that noone likes, try to work on some ideas you (or someone else) had and then talk.

No? Ok, GTFO then.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
      Yo Fork. I've been lenient towards you a lot but the time has come to tell you off.

I mean seriously, all you ever do is put in ideas for staffers to do, some of them really dumb, some really hard to do, some just wishful thinking. Instead of just trolling everyone and throwing in ideas that noone likes, try to work on some ideas you (or someone else) had and then talk.

No? Ok, GTFO then.
      Are you srsly telling me off for putting in my opinions of dif ideas to see if it can help this game? Wow man. You are cancer. I admit most of the ideas I've posted in the past have been bad but hey, there have been some decent ones and an idea suggestion is always better than no idea suggestions. Even bad ideas are better than silence (even bad ideas can inspire a similar better idea).

Try and work on my own ideas? How about you convince me to play this game again.
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Yes, I am cancer for actually doing something instead of just throwing in ideas. I voluntereed to rejoin staff, put in work for maps, pub, hosting, and I am cancer. That's awesome man, keep up the good work!

And no, please leave the game. We don't need more whiny ass idiots who just play javduel all the time and whine on forums. Please, go away!
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
          Are you srsly telling me off for putting in my opinions of dif ideas to see if it can help this game? Wow man. You are cancer. I admit most of the ideas I've posted in the past have been bad but hey, there have been some decent ones and an idea suggestion is always better than no idea suggestions. Even bad ideas are better than silence (even bad ideas can inspire a similar better idea).

Try and work on my own ideas? How about you convince me to play this game again.
          you are correct
          ss has a lot of cancer, and you shouldnt let it get to you
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I think Cheese! is just a general negative nancy. go look at his post history and you'll not find one positive comment.

I'm willing to donate my time to whatever coding is needed to deal with the new influx of players.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

you forgot the other possibility
              tw forums is a negative environment due to its population
              see above post
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

game over

There aren't enough players because people don't want to play anymore.
                And people don't want to play anymore because there aren't enough players.

Comment

Constant crying, watching people be rude to others and just disrespect all around has made me rethink all of this again. Attacks left again because he is bored (can't blame him tbh), so yeah, it's basically dead. I leave you guys, however, in very good hands.

Fork will save TW and bring us the glory again. As for me, I'm done also.

ps. qan, you can disregard my application online. Thank you.
                  Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Ironically, the decreased consequences for breaking the rules (i.e. limited bans) is part of what is deterring people.
                    New players see certain people get away with flagrant rule violations because they're friends with staff members...
                    I watched as someone was tked (no enemy ships were killed and it was clearly intentional) and when they retaliated a staffer chastized the new player.
                    They pleaded their case but the staffer didn't say anything to or punish the original offender. So that innocent player is probably gone forever and who is left? Corrupt staffers and their rule breaker buddies.
                    That's why population is dwindling- no one, old or new, is going to stick around for that nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                      Constant crying, watching people be rude to others and just disrespect all around has made me rethink all of this again. Attacks left again because he is bored (can't blame him tbh), so yeah, it's basically dead. I leave you guys, however, in very good hands.

Fork will save TW and bring us the glory again. As for me, I'm done also.

ps. qan, you can disregard my application online. Thank you.
                      I don't know why u keep attacking me but I guess you're bored? You blame others for being rude when you start it in the first place! Who the hell posts a thread asking for ideas then attacks people for suggesting anything???
                      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

You are in charge now Fork. We are waiting on your ideas/implementations now. People are eagerly awaiting your contribution to save this beautiful game. Let's go!
                        Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I've stopped playing this game though. I can still post random shit ideas on forums just to see ricko moan about them 😂

Comment

No no, you are the new man in charge Fork. People want to see you do changes to the game and make it blossom again. Let's go boy, we are waiting!
                            Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Is there a way we can automate more of the things low-level staffers do? I've seen progress with the bots in that regard; maybe that's a solution to the corrupt low level staffers- replace them with bots.
                              And I still believe that tightening down on rule breaking will help with population. You'll lose some people, but those people are part of the problem.
                              I say make the punishments more severe and you will have more repsectable players staying around and less people ruining it for everyone else.
                              As far as I can tell, low-level staffers aren't really necessary. Especially the worthless corrupt ones who don't do anything except let their buddies get away with murder. To them it's a joke. This needs to stop.

Comment

Hey forum mods, I hate to disturb your hibernation but I think we've got a bot account that made it past the captcha. Only way it could make such little sense. Probs need to update the signup requirements

Comment

Working...
                                X