Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The future of TW and what we can do to help

Eat a dick faggot, also hows distension zone going. Im sober now wubba lubba dub dub.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Quote Originally Posted by Fork View Post
    have a system where people can convert spacebux for real cash until the funds run out.
    Oh man. Really?

Yeah 1 million pub bux for 10 cents USD. Get grinding, people!

This game isn't run by a benevolent billionaire, there isn't enough donation money for something as crazy as this. Not to mention how many ways there would be to abuse this system.
    Violence> lag cheating niggir
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick
    Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

congrats on also being about 2 years late to rick and morty as well, always such a trendsetting trailblazer as usual
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Trasher View Post
    Oh man. Really?

Yeah 1 million pub bux for 10 cents USD. Get grinding, people!

This game isn't run by a benevolent billionaire, there isn't enough donation money for something as crazy as this. Not to mention how many ways there would be to abuse this system.
    Exagerate more? Billionaire?

If all the spacebux was reset, then it would be more like 100k for 5 cents (or w/e you feel would tempt players). Limited funds... 100 dollars. Once cash has run out, that's it. But that could last 2-6 weeks of very very active pub which could generate new players and tbh noones tried this idea out so who knows what can happen? But with the remaining 5k dollars or w/e we have, and with the game about to die very soon, it could be worth giving this a shot. Not forcing you guys to try it at all, was just putting my view on how to possibly ignite the pub population.

...and what's wrong with people grinding for spacebux in pub? You want that to happen, more people do it= more people playing pub = more player retention.

I don't play this game anymore but I wouldnt mind giving ideas if it helps.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Exagerate more? Billionaire?

If all the spacebux was reset, then it would be more like 100k for 5 cents (or w/e you feel would tempt players). Limited funds... 100 dollars. Once cash has run out, that's it. But that could last 2-6 weeks of very very active pub which could generate new players and tbh noones tried this idea out so who knows what can happen? But with the remaining 5k dollars or w/e we have, and with the game about to die very soon, it could be worth giving this a shot. Not forcing you guys to try it at all, was just putting my view on how to possibly ignite the pub population.

...and what's wrong with people grinding for spacebux in pub? You want that to happen, more people do it= more people playing pub = more player retention.

The people who play this game aren't 12 years old, they actually have disposable income and little free time, for the most part. Calculate your hourly rate for grinding space bux that you could convert into minuscule amounts of cash and ask yourself is it worth it? Do you want people playing TW pub like it's their job?

Also, I'm not sure if the people who donated would want their donation money to be used like this. And the money would not last long. What then?

You're right to go "out there" with wild ideas and that the donation money should be used. This, however, is completely ludicrous and frankly stupid. No offense. Put up a poll about it if you're serious, and let's see what people think.
    Violence> lag cheating niggir
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick
    Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Quote Originally Posted by roxxkatt View Post
    congrats on also being about 2 years late to rick and morty as well, always such a trendsetting trailblazer as usual
    I wonder if Islam thinks distension is Haram, might force you to stop creating it soon.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

I think every idea you've ever had on here has been largely terrible, the best thing you could contribute would be to keep playing tbh.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    I think every idea you've ever had on here has been largely terrible, the best thing you could contribute would be to keep playing tbh.
    Agree.

Fork, paying to play a game is the worst fucking idea I've ever heard not just for this game, but any game in my entire life. At first I thought you were actually joking and laughed at your post. Your serious though, holy shit.. Pub is not the save all for this game, if it was we wouldn't have the issues we do, I'd also like to add coming from you is largely hypocritical because when you were active, you were probably the most tryhard jav I've ever come across in league gaming and barely played Pub yourself. Your Youtube videos are proof of this.

If you have to resort to paying people to play, there is probably something seriously fucking wrong with your game. Newcomers aren't going to want to grind out in a shitty game for 5 cents, sorry, only LeLand/Hellmouth type players would do it because they're the ones who play Pub no matter what. If you really want to contribute, as Ricko suggested, just play the game.

There is something srsly wrong with the game, it's dead. Hence why I suggest these 'crazy' ideas because u need a miracle to get any population back. Gl bullies.
    Last edited by Fork; 06-04-2017 at 01:14 PM.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Quote Originally Posted by Ricko View Post
    I don't care, and I'm helping the game by not playing.

Yo Fork. I've been lenient towards you a lot but the time has come to tell you off.

I mean seriously, all you ever do is put in ideas for staffers to do, some of them really dumb, some really hard to do, some just wishful thinking. Instead of just trolling everyone and throwing in ideas that noone likes, try to work on some ideas you (or someone else) had and then talk.

No? Ok, GTFO then.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Quote Originally Posted by mtine View Post
    Yo Fork. I've been lenient towards you a lot but the time has come to tell you off.

I mean seriously, all you ever do is put in ideas for staffers to do, some of them really dumb, some really hard to do, some just wishful thinking. Instead of just trolling everyone and throwing in ideas that noone likes, try to work on some ideas you (or someone else) had and then talk.

No? Ok, GTFO then.
    Are you srsly telling me off for putting in my opinions of dif ideas to see if it can help this game? Wow man. You are cancer. I admit most of the ideas I've posted in the past have been bad but hey, there have been some decent ones and an idea suggestion is always better than no idea suggestions. Even bad ideas are better than silence (even bad ideas can inspire a similar better idea).

Try and work on my own ideas? How about you convince me to play this game again.

Yes, I am cancer for actually doing something instead of just throwing in ideas. I voluntereed to rejoin staff, put in work for maps, pub, hosting, and I am cancer. That's awesome man, keep up the good work!

And no, please leave the game. We don't need more whiny ass idiots who just play javduel all the time and whine on forums. Please, go away!
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Are you srsly telling me off for putting in my opinions of dif ideas to see if it can help this game? Wow man. You are cancer. I admit most of the ideas I've posted in the past have been bad but hey, there have been some decent ones and an idea suggestion is always better than no idea suggestions. Even bad ideas are better than silence (even bad ideas can inspire a similar better idea).

Try and work on my own ideas? How about you convince me to play this game again.
    you are correct
    ss has a lot of cancer, and you shouldnt let it get to you
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

I think Cheese! is just a general negative nancy. go look at his post history and you'll not find one positive comment.

I'm willing to donate my time to whatever coding is needed to deal with the new influx of players.
    big sean> L!O!L!
    Cres> ?
    Cres> its mine now.
    destruct <> WATER U DEWIN
    paradise> Dewin? Ill take that. using that now
    destruct <> u welcum
    thix> Lol this shit is ban hannah's.
    cripple> ?
    paradise> ?
    Cres> You can keep that one.

you forgot the other possibility
    tw forums is a negative environment due to its population
    see above post

SSCJ Distension Owner

Registered User Wormhole Surfer's Avatar

game over

There aren't enough players because people don't want to play anymore.
    And people don't want to play anymore because there aren't enough players.

Constant crying, watching people be rude to others and just disrespect all around has made me rethink all of this again. Attacks left again because he is bored (can't blame him tbh), so yeah, it's basically dead. I leave you guys, however, in very good hands.

Fork will save TW and bring us the glory again. As for me, I'm done also.

ps. qan, you can disregard my application online. Thank you.
    Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Ironically, the decreased consequences for breaking the rules (i.e. limited bans) is part of what is deterring people.
    New players see certain people get away with flagrant rule violations because they're friends with staff members...
    I watched as someone was tked (no enemy ships were killed and it was clearly intentional) and when they retaliated a staffer chastized the new player.
    They pleaded their case but the staffer didn't say anything to or punish the original offender. So that innocent player is probably gone forever and who is left? Corrupt staffers and their rule breaker buddies.
    That's why population is dwindling- no one, old or new, is going to stick around for that nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by mtine View Post
    Constant crying, watching people be rude to others and just disrespect all around has made me rethink all of this again. Attacks left again because he is bored (can't blame him tbh), so yeah, it's basically dead. I leave you guys, however, in very good hands.

Fork will save TW and bring us the glory again. As for me, I'm done also.

ps. qan, you can disregard my application online. Thank you.
    I don't know why u keep attacking me but I guess you're bored? You blame others for being rude when you start it in the first place! Who the hell posts a thread asking for ideas then attacks people for suggesting anything???