Pure Public Complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Public Complaint

We currently have pure public on at the moment which means you can not be on a private frequency in public 0

After various members of public were trash talking towards myself in public, the reason being I was in the open spawn area outside of base playing warbird, the complaint was it unbalanced the teams as their was also a few other warbirds on my team. I asked staff to put me on a private frequency so I could play warbird and practice for tomorrows finals. They refused after two moderators took my call. There was no wbduel, elim or duels to fight, I now have been pushed into a corner where I can't play warbird anywhere. They have taken away Killothon outside base, they now warp people strait into base wherever they like it or not when the numbers are low, and yes I know there is a !warp command, and now I am forced to play on the two major frequencies and ruin peoples basing experience and mine. Tell me how is that aiding basing?

All I want is to be put on a private frequency and left alone, Please listen and understand the fact that not everyone WANTS TO PLAY BASE, we shoved everyone into base in the last steam launch, it got us nowhere.

I understand people enjoy the pure basing which takes people away from leviathan, but please let people at least play private frequency who want to.
    Last edited by Attacks; 06-03-2017, 04:11 PM.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

deleted horribly by ixador (^> ^)
    Last edited by IxaDor; 06-03-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Only one more day day of this .. be strong Tax!!! lol

Attached Files
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

No Jessup, this shit ain't cool at all for those of us playing competitively. Nice try to cheer some of us up though, noted.

I made a satirical post to cheer Tax up making jabs at him for complaining but really the timing of this weekend event couldn't be worse and seems to be done to make a point, coincidentally after a few of us suggest changes for zone (aka removing PUB). Point taken. We look forward, those in charge look back. People stuck in 2002 and are inept of traveling to the present so they can relive childhood fantastical nonsense. Thinking PUB is the save all for this game sure has done wonders for this zone, the numbers are staggering. All 10 people (9 which troll) who play daily, along with a dozen randoms take precedent over those all of us who log daily, busting our asses to get better to play competitively, the only reason I've ever stayed since 2003. PUB is toxic and meaningless 99.99% of the time, if this game had only PUB, would of quit within a couple of weeks when it actually had multiple publics with 1000's of people on and actually was somewhat fun. It's obvious where priorities for this game lie and what is in store for the future. Doing this on weekend of the finals knowing competitive players can barely get a javduel, let alone elim/wbduel going these days is a slap in the face. No private freq? I might be fine with this (I defended qan for April fools tiny ships for Christlike, think I play fair) but where is the all WB only PUB or all JAV only PUB weekend events? Oh right, forgot, those who prefer those ships aren't important and don't bring anything to the zone. Yet its funny, where are these pubbers to help with events, leagues and everything else to keep the zone alive? Poster children of SS are the likes of LeLand, Tantalus and Hellmouth with a few others basically, are the people who get to mingle with newcomers and offer nothing productive other than to exist in the arena.

Ridiculous.

If I was gone for 10 years and came back to see PUB wasn't the first zone with some emphasis on being competitive, I'd actually be more inclined to stay around because there is something "new" and "exciting", that is worthwhile to reel me back in to playing a game I quit when I was a child. Seeing the same shit, just dilapidated is depressing as fuck and a good reason to turn tail and go the other way. But, who am I to say this? I digress. Flame away. Don't care, this weekend rubbed me the wrong way not being able to wbduel/dd, let alone play private freq when I would like to practice on top of the piss poor comments I received for attempting to present ideas to help the zone.

-Ixador

Comment

Working...
        X