LAG RUINED TUESDAY FOR ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAG RUINED TUESDAY FOR ME

So I'm pissed.. lag was awful today for me and the bots are going bonkers doing jupes.. players eating everything.. I literally had 6 eats in TLSD my last game.. wound up with a shitty record. My s2c was so bad when it started the day off too and I was forced to miss the first tsld game. This is really crappy and I'm in a terrible mood .. it was really unplayable today and as a result my rec is screwed. Whatever is going on with server needs to be fixed..sigh
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

I'm so sorry that happened to you.
    In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
    twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
    twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Shame it affected ur performance this bad, it will surely impact your overall value alot and will possible remove you from the top 10 (

Everyone dealt with a stupid amout of lag by the way, dont feel special.
      Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
      1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

We're all suffering from it.

I missed 3/6 games on Sunday bc of it, and had multiple teammates lagout today. The zone is in bad shape.
        Cape> draft easier to win when you cap

*6 months later*

Cape triple frowns and misses playoffs in every league

Comment

it is the main and only reason i went 4-10 in javelin.
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
            Shame it affected ur performance this bad, it will surely impact your overall value alot and will possible remove you from the top 10 (

Everyone dealt with a stupid amout of lag by the way, dont feel special.
            Says the guy who ate 4 nice shots I slammed in ur face which cost me my rec and our team the win.. you lucked out and capitalized because of the lag tonight kess..........so don't feel special urself
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              Says the guy who ate 4 nice shots I slammed in ur face which cost me my rec and our team the win.. you lucked out and capitalized because of the lag tonight kess..........so don't feel special urself
              lol i lost my game opponent ate like 5 bullets, I don't feel the need to make a forum post about this. quite yer bitchin everyones lagging eats go both ways just doesnt appear the same on different monitors
              1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
              1:pascone> folder is empty :/
              1:Tiny> LOL
              1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Originally posted by kentaro View Post
                lol i lost my game opponent ate like 5 bullets, I don't feel the need to make a forum post about this. quite yer bitchin everyones lagging eats go both ways just doesnt appear the same on different monitors
                I didn't post this only to complain about me.. since I was mad I guess it came across that way... The point is that to have this awful lag in the zone during TSL is very problematic. This is not your average lag and eats.. this is UNPLAYABLE LAG.. the type that is a total joke
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  So I'm pissed.. lag was awful today for me and the bots are going bonkers doing jupes.. players eating everything.. I literally had 6 eats in TLSD my last game.. wound up with a shitty record. My s2c was so bad when it started the day off too and I was forced to miss the first tsld game. This is really crappy and I'm in a terrible mood .. it was really unplayable today and as a result my rec is screwed. Whatever is going on with server needs to be fixed..sigh

This has happened to me since I started playing this game ..

Comment

Quicksand lost in TWLD finals because of lag.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                    X