Peaked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
    I wake up in morning and have to remind myself i'm 30 now and not that 15 year old who downloaded the game years ago, As I get older I wonder am I finally getting worse? Reflexes are proven to start slowing from a age of 21, however how does experience, muscle memory and emotional stability counter this. A lot of players now are around the same age as me, how do you feel? Not as good as you used to be? Or just the same if not a little better? Warbird is heavy reflexed game do I need to look at other leagues?
    Dang u old lol

...i'm not far off

Comment

Originally posted by rothe View Post
      Attacks and the other top level players please do some Twitch Streams with VOIP then post them on TW Facebook/Youtube and pass it around as much as possible! I know there are those of you out there with the skills to make the youngsters say damn!
      Yes this may be a old game
      But it still takes skill
      Same reason people play CS ok yes CS is still wayyyy ahead of TW but ok look its an idea..
      Or stream some events.
      Only thing I found on Twitch was hockey zone (SubspaceHZ), but videos won't load.

Comment

Call Superb at 703-564-9887 and ask about the status of ticket #553598. Server IP is 66.36.247.83. The more who call, the better chance we have of getting it fixed
        Leland

Comment

I AM NOW BETTEr THAN I EVER WAS
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Valiant View Post
            Yarr, hacking the SS demo / beta / whatever it described itself as back in the days of VIE... fun times! And those magnificent days of 400+ in TW when seemingly half the population weren't bots.

Popping into TSL these last couple weekends for giggles has confirmed, to my delight, that I haven't peaked yet (and never will) because I play too inconsistently to ever achieve any kind of actual form.
            Wow! Seeing a quote from Valiant takes me way back, so I had to drop a comment.
            I was never really good so it’s hard to say when I peaked, I always seemed to always be one or two screen resolutions down and was convinced that that impaired my D and J ability when in actual fact I was just rubbish.

Comment

Fruitang, Valiant and Star Fox - come back to spaceships please!
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Ricko ever play destiny 2 with me tho?
                British> my 18th tomoz $$
                Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

im still trying to be as good as jerome
                  1:Jacklyn> :o! Cake..+ Cookie. = Cakie
                  1:Hockey <ER>> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SIG'D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Up in ya !> U happy to be here, or is that a Puck in your pants?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  1:Rudy> An emo! Break his legs!

Comment

Originally posted by Star Fox View Post
                    Dang u old lol

...i'm not far off
                    you used to host shit

then you stopped

i thought you died
                    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                    3:45th President> do it
                    kyler> who is 45th President
                    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

You guys done whining? old farts
                      tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                      capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                      capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                      9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                      1:Kentaro> suits you well
                      1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by hockeydude View Post
                        im still trying to be as good as jerome
                        holy hockeydude fuck
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Man, I remember putting in around 30-40hours a week from like 2002-2005. ?go base was my living room back then. Had a good old time on squads like Juice, Sage, ReJeCtEd BaSeRs, AseVoimat, LEGO. I was quite the squadhopper, but what can I say, I was just a teenager looking for the next thrill. As the zone quieted down over the years I expanded into dueling and javs even more than before. My last year of true activity 2008 I helped start sweet with jones and vt(actually using this alias). I went into the army to fulfill mandatory conscription in january of 2009 and never truly came back after that. I still played TWL(J) for wingmasters both of the seasons they got in as a reserve. I am way past my prime now, just got back into the game the past 2 weeks (except for a small foray during the 2016 summer). This game holds a special spot in my heart forever. Had such good times in it during my teens. Players like Spikey, Cyrus, desire, jones, jerome, apt, vt, crunchy nut to name a few are people that made it a laugh to sign in.

Peace out, Logain/Zip Reloaded/G.Skill/Captain Lonestar.

Comment

Working...
                          X