X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSL Standings -- Overall

TSLB Values divided by 2.3 to normalize them with TWLD and TSLJ
    top 100 basers list

Keep these coming. When ppl start having more than 20 games in each league, you still gonna do overall standing counting all the games, or just top 20 games like you doing qualifying?
    Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

the Overall is already just the top 20 games:

Code:
      =IFERROR(SUM(LARGE(L3:AV3,{1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20})),SUM(L3:AV3))
      It's just no one has reached 20 games yet, so it seems like you're gaining unlimited value. I can keep the "total accumulated value" in the stats i guess, but the main, sorted, ranked value will be every player's top 20 games.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

The standings don't mean too much at this point, it's mostly just who has played more games.

You can already project that a lot of those players will fall once most players reach 20 games:

top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          The standings don't mean too much at this point, it's mostly just who has played more games.

You can already project that a lot of those players will fall once most players reach 20 games:

Lol sucks to be me and major, I imagine mine is low because I havent played a sunday yet
          British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Working...
          X