TSL Laggots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSL Laggots

There's been a few games I've been involved in where players are able to !playing and get assigned to a team but are unable to play due to their lag.

Is it possible for the bot to lag check players on initial !playing?
    Send a message to the player 'Sorry your lag is not within limits to play'
    I got fucked over yesterday in the Warbird when a player couldn't stay in and there wasn't a sub for them to play. We had to play the game 3v4 the whole match. I ended up going from 10-3 to 12-10 in a 1v4 situation.
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

FIX THE FUCKING LAG
    Leland

Comment

Good suggestion

Comment

Laggers ruin good games, no names but it's always the same people.

Since this league is about being "inclusive" I suggest highering lag limits to allow these people to play.

Comment

I suggest more stricter lag limits.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
            Laggers ruin good games, no names but it's always the same people.

Since this league is about being "inclusive" I suggest highering lag limits to allow these people to play.
            So more ruined games? you come from a zone where 300ms laggers are allowed to say in, abusing their lag to a game breaking point. TW never done that in the past and it wont start now.

The issue is checking if players lags are within limit before games. When players do !p, bot should do a lag check and allow(or not) the player to get into the list. Dunno if thats possible.
            Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
            1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              I suggest more stricter lag limits.

I agree.. Atleast the game vs Iron Survivor, Skullspace and Kess would have been 5v2...
              Major Crisis

Comment

fuck those mother fucking poor people! it's 2017. Where is shock therapy when you need him?
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

You guys do realize SSCU has a serious issue with the server right now? This started before tsl. There also are already lag limits in place too for ms around 210 ms and s2c and c2s percentages being 1.9% or something. If we make it stricter in this crappy time with a broken server we may as well postpone TSL. Continue as is.... that is all...
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    You guys do realize SSCU has a serious issue with the server right now? ..

4 real ? ?
                    Leland

Comment

I'm not talking about raising or lowering the limits. Just checking people are within the limits before they get into the !playing list.

I could type !playing with 800ms and obviously get put into a team but wouldn't be able to play or stay in the game.
                      Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                        I'm not talking about raising or lowering the limits. Just checking people are within the limits before they get into the !playing list.

I could type !playing with 800ms and obviously get put into a team but wouldn't be able to play or stay in the game.
                        This is being worked on. Qan is extremely busy, so it is time permitting.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                        X