Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Base is Rigged...................and therefore illegitimate

Quote Originally Posted by skyforger View Post
    Jessup is currently 22nd out of 115 in Base, which is her worst league by far. The league has been running for some time now, if a player in the top 20% has these issues (being benched 7 times in a row i heard somewhere?), then it is certainly worth looking into for the organizers imo. Players less skilled and vocal than Jessup might be getting an even shorter end of straw than that.
    She is #22 because she is one of the players with the most games. Only 1 player below jessup has hit the 20 games quota(Mythril). As soon other basers start getting 20, Jessup will go down fast.

Claus i like the idea of adding a low rating spot to games to have alot of ppl benching. Should atleast help with this issue. I think vets wouldnt mind sitting from time to time, especially the ones who have been playing the most games

threads need moar:

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

5:Eggboy32> easier is to pee in bucket and drop it on ur head and let it soak down

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Klean-X> because i am armenian
    wicket666> its american

Lol....you know this league is complete dog shit when you have the mentally ill in top 5 of every league...but then again look at the horrible people in the top 10 LOL.

Have fun guys...
    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
    1:Zidane> congrats man
    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Major Crisis/Ownix Major Crisis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rough View Post
    Lol....you know this league is complete dog shit when you have the mentally ill in top 5 of every league...but then again look at the horrible people in the top 10 LOL.

Have fun guys...

3:Rough> i dont play with many up and coming javs who are young...but man..kid u got it

Ogron> losing to a dumb lagcheating choke artist who gets destroeyd in terr but eats 17 bullets in spid

1:Geio> If jessup and Jebass has a litte mexican baby it would be trasher
    Major Crisis

I'm with Jessup on this. As I already wrote in the thread I made earlier, no one should be benched over and over again in this so-called inclusive league - apart from maybe Cyclone/whitesox.

And I hate to admit it, but Jones has a point.
    Violence> lag cheating niggir
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick
    Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf