No announcement yet.

Base is Rigged...................and therefore illegitimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only reason omega red lost was because he picked afghan. this noobie thinks hes too good to underspid despite being absolute trash at all ships and a complete nobody

Comment

Completely rigged lately no matter how many players sign up bot has benched me. It's been like almost 7 games in a row now it's ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
        the only reason omega red lost was because he picked afghan. this noobie thinks hes too good to underspid despite being absolute trash at all ships and a complete nobody
        dude why are u still so serious about this game
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
          Completely rigged lately no matter how many players sign up bot has benched me. It's been like almost 7 games in a row now it's ridiculous
          Same here glyde.. its pathetic and at this point they won't even try and defend themselves.. the message for anyone who isn't getting added is.. STFU and GO AWAY. New lows for trench wars and it is rotten to the core.

How about this..

I request TSL OPS to show the preferred player list so we know how many are on it.. and then explain to players who show up who are not on their chances to be added. The reality is if you are not on the list you get a 7% to 5% to play ....if that.. probably even less.. This is SHAMEFUL and something must be done!!!!
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

It's a pretty simple algorithm at present. If you're lower-rated in a league (or unrated), you are much more likely to be benched. If you're rated, you're almost guaranteed to play.

A random element is introduced to each rating for every round in order to mix things up a bit. So if there's a big group of unrated players !playing, it's kind of a crapshoot if you get in or not, based on that deviation. Might be worth trying an increased deviation.

But yeah, if there are 10 people getting benched and you're not a baser, you can almost guarantee you'll be warming up some wood that round.

Unfortunately, matchmaking in this small a community is extremely difficult to do both fairly and in a way that the games are still competitive. Especially the weekday games will have this problem.
            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Are you saying I am unrated in base? I've played this game 17 years lol and am a fine baser..........anyone who plays ?go base regularly should be allowed to have an equal chance to play.. I can tell you that the players like me and glyde and many others most assuredly will make games competitive and do fine. This is WAY WAY WAY too controlled and secretive. Just because players have not been on 1 of the 2 basing squads in twd the last 3 years does not mean they can't base and the predetermined ratings are based on opinion not stats. It's very unfair. I have this troll ogron who trashes me every chance he can inputting my stats super low and ruining my chances to play when I just proved I can terr and beat him. Thank you Zidane for giving me a chance btw. Seriously though.. ratings should NOT be a part of this league. Total noobs even should be allowed to play it .. just make sure if one is added the other team gets one too.. we should NOT be setting games based on the "elite" players and giving them special treatment. This game is so old and we all have played it long enough to compete..

Why even bother to !zone these games if it is this closed blacklisted type situation.. Since I doubt anyone will listen to me I request that me and glydes rating be improved.. so we can play too.. but I really am asking to do away with rating system and preferred playing all together.....sigh.. it makes it all RIGGED
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post

Lol +100 #quoteofthethread
                FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                Burzum> meaning what
                Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

Jessup what qan is trying to say, is you're a dumpster full of hot garbage. You with be benched. And qan just said it nicely if basing had a useless camper rating u would be a 10. My man

Comment

Seriously though now that captains are picking for now, is there any reason why they can't pick from all the !p players? Allowing this would solve the issue itt to a degree (although we can aim to be more newbie friendly than that).

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post

Seriously though now that captains are picking for now, is there any reason why they can't pick from all the !p players? Allowing this would solve the issue itt to a degree (although we can aim to be more newbie friendly than that).

oh yeah that would definitely work. jesszup would surely be picked if it were up to the captains alone.

aahahah aha hhahahaa

ahaha

dixnbuttz

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

maybe you should try to be more likable. or at least good.

if you are not very good and you are not likable then you get the short end of everything.

its like the ugly girl who is also a bitch. no real redeeming qualities there

Comment

I'm good and a nice person Zeebu. I fight back when cornered though and call out bs when I see it. You don't really even know anything about me and never have even talked to me one on one in game or out so please don't feel in a position to talk about my likability. I'm as good a player or better than you too. Happy to duel whenever...
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

misspoke on the 'likable' part i guess. the more accurate phrase would be 'annoying'

youre annoying to play with since you run a lot and youre annoying to play against since you run a lot

Comment

Jessup is weird man.... convos go like this

Kentaro> Jessup you are on 4 team is on 9 step up and stop running..
                              Kess> this guys lobbing outside the base...
                              Jessup> stop dying and stay alive (all while sitting outside base lobbing bombs hoping for a stray while teams playing on 9 1v3
                              Jessup> im a fine jav, if you guys stayed alive we would win. I am better than you.
                              Ogron> hes got a tumor in the side of his head

he has 0 awareness and 0 willingness to play for anyone other than himself. aka unlikeable as fuck

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                              misspoke on the 'likable' part i guess. the more accurate phrase would be 'annoying'

youre annoying to play with since you run a lot and youre annoying to play against since you run a lot
                              1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                              1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                              1:Tiny> LOL
                              1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

If afghan gets play time so should jess, both are selfish campers.

Caps should be allowed to pick from the subs imo to make sure scrubs like afghan stay benched

Comment

Working...
                                X