Base is Rigged...................and therefore illegitimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base is Rigged...................and therefore illegitimate

So someone please explain why the add process in base is rigged? Why do some players get to be added EVERY game while others like me wait patiently and get sub after sub after sub and are virtually being locked out of participating.. IT IS NOT FAIR!!! I call bs and say this is a blatantly rigged system catering to certain players predetermined to be in finals. Less game time = less stats = less chance to make finals. The ship selection is also a joke. I'd love to terr (probably my best base ship) but have been put in it 1 time and as I understand the ranking system actually penalizes players who get multi-ship adds over time. I guarantee who makes finals will have a direct link to these "locked in" prioritized players who have never gotten a sub spot... not even once. Unfortunately this system has ruined the prospect of a fair ladder and finals selection basically making basing a complete joke. The logic that this has to be done because base would suck otherwise does not fly..I've seen the line of players waiting to join base and all of them are decent enough to participate equally and besides that TSL was touted as a league that is inclusive for everyone equally and that the bot would randomize EVERYONE who showed up. Many fine basers are being screwed over and I've had enough of being quiet over this. I call total bs and that this division is completely rigged and illegitimate . :sick:
    Last edited by Jessup; 07-05-2017, 08:38 PM.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

i tried to sub u in for afghan but ogron rigged base so i cant sub out the shitters

Comment

Don't know what our options are to change the algorithms in the ongoing season. I think it would be only a fair setup - if uneven count for making teams - everyone !p gets the same chance to draw being the sub. Once subs are drawn. Bot makes the most even teams from rest of players.

Another anti-elitist feature to consider is bot choosing ships for players at random. So say Jessup has a chance to have her fair share of terring and sharking etc. Maybe Holy Ship discovers he loves shark, etc.

TSL is the next best thing since the time TWD was invented and we can make it even slightly more fun for every TW player imo.
      Last edited by skyforger; 07-05-2017, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Benched again 5th game in a row.. stooooooooooooooopid crap..
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

It's pretty stupid... They should just let the first 16 players that sign up play, then everyone else after that can sub if there's not enough for a 2nd game.
          Also it was good how it was without captains... now it's sort of like ?go base but with stats? Should've just kept it the way it was

Comment

rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged rigged nigged
            Leland

Comment

Delete
              In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
              twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
              twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

There should be captains to pick ships, having bot randomly pick ships for people is the worst idea ever. Game is messy as it is, imagine having someone who regularaly goes 1:2 ratio in spider in a terr or a shark? Thats a certain loss. Captains are in place so there can be some sort of structure to teams and some semblance to competitive gaming.

Regarding making it easier for lower rating players to get in im all in, i dont think its fair that the same group of people get constantly left out.
                Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Even the bot knows u hide.

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  So someone please explain why the add process in base is rigged? Why do some players get to be added EVERY game while others like me wait patiently and get sub after sub after sub and are virtually being locked out of participating.. IT IS NOT FAIR!!! I call bs and say this is a blatantly rigged system catering to certain players predetermined to be in finals. Less game time = less stats = less chance to make finals. The ship selection is also a joke. I'd love to terr (probably my best base ship) but have been put in it 1 time and as I understand the ranking system actually penalizes players who get multi-ship adds over time. I guarantee who makes finals will have a direct link to these "locked in" prioritized players who have never gotten a sub spot... not even once. Unfortunately this system has ruined the prospect of a fair ladder and finals selection basically making basing a complete joke. The logic that this has to be done because base would suck otherwise does not fly..I've seen the line of players waiting to join base and all of them are decent enough to participate equally and besides that TSL was touted as a league that is inclusive for everyone equally and that the bot would randomize EVERYONE who showed up. Many fine basers are being screwed over and I've had enough of being quiet over this. I call total bs and that this division is completely rigged and illegitimate . :sick:
                  Its because your bad, and playing with you in a line is like playing down a player. U should be auto benched by bot.

Comment

I like the new update which I suggested during the first week. I dont know what you mean by "Captains will be randomized" but if someone not qualified enough gets it, the teams will be even worse than now. Say 5-6* star player in TWDT-B for example.
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                      I like the new update which I suggested during the first week. I dont know what you mean by "Captains will be randomized" but if someone not qualified enough gets it, the teams will be even worse than now. Say 5-6* star player in TWDT-B for example.
                      This basically happened yesterday. Bot chose Zidane (10*) and Omega (8*) and that was enough to create a lop sided game (15-2). It won't be easy to get balanced caps every game though so just embrace the challenges.
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                        This basically happened yesterday. Bot chose Zidane (10*) and Omega (8*) and that was enough to create a lop sided game (15-2). It won't be easy to get balanced caps every game though so just embrace the challenges.

Capable host should just assign caps or something out of those 16 players. It's not that hard..
                        Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                          Capable host should just assign caps or something out of those 16 players. It's not that hard..

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Any TSL OP have anything to say?? or do you concede it is a rigged system and illegitimate .. silence is complicity
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
                              I agree with cres about picking similarly ranked captains of the same ship in order to make it even. So if ogron is one captain, thix should be the other. If trasher is a cap then nowon the other, etc etc for each ship.
                              In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                              twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                              twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Working...
                              X