TSLD Standings -- Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSLD Standings -- Week 3

Last edited by ogron; 07-07-2017, 01:47 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Hi ogron im missing a value for sunday/monday bracket did 3 games that were logged unless one was put in tuesday colemn
    Think it was first game 17-10 that is missing

And ty for hard work with this sheet must take hours
    Last edited by Attacks; 07-07-2017, 03:54 AM.
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

are the top 20 scores from each player being manually chosen at the end of the season, as opposed to automatically doing it through some sort of algorithm live during the season? Just asking because you now have 34 games and your value doesn't seem to have been capped at best 20 games.

Also sort your attitude out in game, your rage is ridiculous now....you've started vsing me in game unprovoked when you never have before.
      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
        Also sort your attitude out in game, your rage is ridiculous now....you've started vsing me in game unprovoked when you never have before.
        +1, won the game and went positive, but still got a rant from ogron during the game about how shit I am.

owned him in terr twice later that day :laugh:

Comment

Beam is averaging 13.5 deaths and Vio 20. just fyi
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post

owned him in terr twice later that day :laugh:
            If by owned you mean you were on a team where your spiders outkilled us by 130 because my matchmaking base value is 100 and I get worse teams, where you hid and did nothing and went like 11-0, then sure.

give us identical players and i'd run you over.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
              Hi ogron im missing a value for sunday/monday bracket did 3 games that were logged unless one was put in tuesday colemn
              Think it was first game 17-10 that is missing

And ty for hard work with this sheet must take hours
              I forgot to drag down the cell one of the weeks, sorry!

Fixed.

Originally posted by tiny
              Beam is averaging 13.5 deaths and Vio 20. just fyi
              Stemmed from not dragging down the cell from the game Attacks mentioned.

KPG and DPG use Games Played, and Games Played is just counting the cells, so if a cell isn't counted, it will be dividing by 1 less game, thus increasing the DPG.

The kills are being counted on a different tab with a SumIf function.
              Last edited by ogron; 07-07-2017, 02:12 PM.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                are the top 20 scores from each player being manually chosen at the end of the season, as opposed to automatically doing it through some sort of algorithm live during the season? Just asking because you now have 34 games and your value doesn't seem to have been capped at best 20 games.

Hi.

Here's an idea, don't randomly pm me "why are you throwing games?" when my team is getting outkilled by 100+ and I'm the only person who has broken cram for our team the entire game diving it and sacrificing his score to try to get us base time, and maybe I'll be nicer.

As for your question, I see you haven't passed the first grade, and that you never learned basic arithmetic.

Adding and subtracting is hard!

top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                X