Thread: Staff please follow the hour schedule

Staff please follow the hour schedule

I just missed a jav game after Henry Saari decided to start the games earlier than supposed. If the games are set to 4est, at 4est we should be starting the !p process, not starting the games. If staff is going to start the signup process before the set time, we should be told about this. Are we supposed to be here 10 minutes earlier or what?
    Im sure everyone here has logged in for games at the exact times so staff should take that into consideration.

Apparently this has happened in other occasions and it really makes no sense at all.
    KESS let me down in mortars... damn puta!!! DOUBLE THE PUTA TIME!! ?go doublejavs -Cig <ER>

SUH SUH G. SPAWNFEST TIME. calling out all muh boys ?go JAVUFC to play -Children <ER>

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Just an update, I think staff have done a great job on this lately, and been waiting for players to file in.

Leland
    hairy sorry is a boob
    Leland

There's a lot of waiting as it is. I think if it's scheduled for 4 it should sort freqs at 4. Any other schedule for any other league is started exactly at the time posted.

Giving people a few minutes to file in makes a lot of sense, especially in the officially scheduled games