Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warn/Punish Ogron for purposely blacklisting me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warn/Punish Ogron for purposely blacklisting me..

I was 1 of 2 subs on sub-list in tslb game. It was Maito-chi and Jessup. I went to tlsb arena and both squads were one player shy. Cres offered me his spot because he couldn't play. Multiple other people requested I be added and said I deserved a chance and it would make the basing game fair. Ogron would not listen.. had a complete tizzy because I was proper sub and refused to let me in. Instead he allows a player who just dallies in late not on the original sub list named wingzero to play. I am trying to reach the multiplayer position for base and being blacklisted by ogron and thwarted in my goal to reach finals. He refused my deserved spot as sub and many requests from others . He is blatantly ruining my chances out of spite because he is a douche like that. It was my rightful sub. Cres and I were "good subs" for each other This guy ogron has been showing himself time and time again to be biased and trying to ruin my tsl experience and others in TSL base . This is unacceptable and I request some type action be taken against him. I deserve a run at multibaser spot as I am in contention and had already been shut out of a base game earlier. I have logs to back up how this all unfolded.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

jessup gets benched by the bot in base way 2 often for it not 2 b some sort of glitch. i volunteered 2 bench myself 2 let him play since we are probably close in rating. didnt think it wud b a huge deal considering it was 5 mins before the game started and ez 2 do. i did all of this knowing id be warned b/c idc about the league/game that much but jessup actually does so i thought id let him play 4 me.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

well.............. Release the ratings

Comment

anyone know the current cres to jessup exchange rate? it wasn't at par the last time i checked.
        1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
        1:pascone> folder is empty :/
        1:Tiny> LOL
        1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

Didn't witness the incident but the situation that Jessup and/or some others are not added in game a disproportionate amount is unfair. It can be easily fixed by giving everyone same % to be the sub. Should happen so rarely individually to be no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by kentaro View Post
            anyone know the current cres to jessup exchange rate? it wasn't at par the last time i checked.
            Implies someone would actually be willing to take jessup on their team instead of cres. Good luck finding this unicorn captain.

Comment

from what i saw here , jessup shudnt get warned.. i understand that u can not like someone in this game.
              But what you guys doing here is just bad. I agree jessup fly around, game take ages to finish , she doesnt team etc etc but just leave jessup alone and stop this shit attitude, zone already dying why keep acting like shit.
              TWLD 2016 Champion
              TWDTD champion x 3
              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Working...
              X