Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ogron at it again with abuse, this time especially bad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I still listed as a warning on my hosted game that ogron illegally killed and then lied and falsely warned me on?? This needs to be cleared up immediately!

Ogron should have a warning NOT me.. wtf is going on..........
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

still waiting for action to be taken and have warning removed and ogron disciplined ............
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        1:Geio> jessup more than welcome to host now
        1:Geio> im done
        i am noone
        just saying you should be more clear with communication
        you act like an amateur
        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Who cares it's just a warning it's not like you're suspended/banned
          In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
          twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
          twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

This is a logistics issue. There's been nothing clearly declaring who is hosting. My fault.

It seems like both of you acted reasonably considering what you believed about the situation, which is that you were hosting. And both had good reason to believe this was the case.

Solution: Bot now declares who is hosting. Whoever opens the round will be the default host. Commands for closing and making teams will be locked for other hosts. However, if this needs to be overridden for some reason, hosting can be claimed.
            "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
            -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by afghan View Post
              Who cares it's just a warning it's not like you're suspended/banned
              I don't deserve a warning at all, that is why I care.. ffs why do you people not get it...
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                This is a logistics issue. There's been nothing clearly declaring who is hosting. My fault.

It seems like both of you acted reasonably considering what you believed about the situation, which is that you were hosting. And both had good reason to believe this was the case.

Solution: Bot now declares who is hosting. Whoever opens the round will be the default host. Commands for closing and making teams will be locked for other hosts. However, if this needs to be overridden for some reason, hosting can be claimed.
                That will def help the situation qan but I should NOT get a warning for this and I would hardly say the way ogron reacted was reasonable. There are many instances I have issues with in his behavior towards me and it was quite obvious he WAY WAY WAY overreacted. He clearly wanted to not let me play that game by doing this and was strong arming me. I get blacklisted from base wayyyy too much. I need to talk to you in game please..
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                X