TSL? aka garbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSL? aka garbage

I hit " what's new " on forums after not playing/anything to do with SS for about a week or so. What pops up is like 25 warnings/bans, then ofc Jessup crying like the tranny fk it is. 25 players warned out the 35 you have that actually log on, LOLOL:laugh: fkn joke ass League..( note: how u gonna warn a new player everyday when u have maybe:O 50 people who log on in a week)

So then i'm thinking lets go check TWD site, hehe and TSL completely killed what twd there still was. Game looks fun! Cant wait to log on again!

I don't understand how anyone can take SS serious in 2017 with the state that the game is in :\ anyway keep it up bros cause it is entertaining to read!

It's equivalent to watching a classroom full of slow adults fighting over a broken crayon....

Originally posted by olde View Post
    I hit " what's new " on forums after not playing/anything to do with SS for about a week or so. What pops up is like 25 warnings/bans, then 25 players warned out the 35 you have that actually log on, LOLOL:laugh: fkn joke ass League..( note: how u gonna warn a new player everyday when u have maybe:O 50 people who log on in a week)

So then i'm thinking lets go check TWD site, hehe and TSL completely killed what twd there still was. Game looks fun! Cant wait to log on again!

I don't understand how anyone can take SS serious in 2017 with the state that the game is in :\ anyway keep it up bros cause it is entertaining to read!

It's equivalent to watching a classroom full of slow adults fighting over a broken crayon....

+100 :2thumbsup:

ofc Jessup crying like the tranny fk it is.

-10000000000000000000 Sad olde..
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Olde -name reminds of something old, or someone old... Very confusing

Comment

Working...
      X