OJ PAROLE TODAY..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ PAROLE TODAY..

So I'm waiting for the OJ parole to be broadcast live today. I think he was railroaded by the legal system in so many ways and the trial showed the terrible racism and the judgemental environment in the united states which continues to compound itself to this day. He was arrested for taking his personal trophies back that were illegally obtained by this shady sports mechandise guy who was going to fence his property. No one was injured and I have seen rapists, murderers and child molester let out sooner than the time he has already served for this overly harsh sentence. He was innocent of the murder of his wife and her boyfriend too and found so in a court of law yet was still charged in a civil court for 32 million dollars.. disgraceful justice system. I will be keeping my fingers crossed he is released. FREE OJ!!!!!!!!!!!
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GO OJ
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Call Superb at 703-564-9887 and ask about the status of ticket #553598. Server IP is 66.36.247.83. The more who call, the better chance we have of getting it fixed
      Leland

Comment

Working...
      X