Request Jessup be warned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request Jessup be warned

In Bonus Javs just now, Jessup hid all round, so at the point the rest of the team were dying out, Jessup was still on 1 death. Then we got to watch 10 mins of Jessup feeding Ease. Jessup's hiding/running style ruins it for others, how many games does this have to happen before something gets done?

Team Chat
    Code:
             Rab> work togethher
          turban> jess play aggro pls
          turban> we need your deaths 2 count
         tomator> ogron 9
    turban is out. 9 wins 10 losses
         tomator> jessup your team is on 9 while you're on 1
    Scorebox
    Code:
    Result of Freq 1 vs. Freq 2: 36 - 50   21 Jul 2017 01:11:18
    ,---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+----.
    |                               K |    D |   TK |    Rating | LO |
    |                          ,------+------+------+-----------+----+
    | Freq 1                  /    33 |   50 |    0 |       391 |  0 |
    +------------------------'        |      |      |           |    |
    |  Jessup                       8 |   10 |    0 |        93 |  0 |
    |  Rab                          6 |   10 |    0 |        73 |  0 |
    |  ToK                          6 |   10 |    0 |        77 |  0 |
    |  tomator                      4 |   10 |    0 |        56 |  0 |
    |  turban                       9 |   10 |    0 |        92 |  0 |
    +---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+----+
    |                          ,------+------+------+-----------+----+
    | Freq 2                  /    50 |   36 |    3 |       581 |  1 |
    +------------------------'        |      |      |           |    |
    |  bellflowers                  7 |    5 |    1 |       100 |  0 |
    |  Ease                        19 |    4 |    1 |       167 |  0 |
    |  Helios                       5 |   10 |    0 |        83 |  0 |
    |  Ogron                        7 |   10 |    1 |        95 |  1 |
    |  Rasaq                       12 |    7 |    0 |       136 |  0 |
    `---------------------------------+------+------+-----------+----'
    Freq 2 wins this game!
    MVP: Ease!

LOL lies again nice try.. tomator was exagerating.. i had like 4 deaths and did 2nd best on whole team.. talk when u do better than me maybe rab and stop dying out so soon
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

did 2nd best on whole team..
      Keep telling this to yourself. If you cannot accept that there is something you can never fix it. Having you as a teammate is pretty much equal to having to play with 5* TWDT player.

Fix your attitude and start teaming instead of blantantly reccing.

While you MIGHT have a point in some of these threads, the amount of crying is already beyond ridiculous.

You will probably take this as an insult but im trying to help you.
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Thx for the help and tips Dreamwin you are so kind and caring. You do realize Rab teamkilled me on purpose in a TSL game and had ogron a league op supporting him in doing so. I would love some examples where I complained when not warrented instead of a vague blank statement about how I cry and how bad you think I am. TSL is based on recs too so your argument is moot. My attitude is crappy when warranted and I try my hardest always. Staying alive is very key to winning.. don't cha know.. I've won many games for my teams this season .. had a few bad games too but you don't see me whinng and trashing players in threads on their game play ever... win or lose. I'm ranked #11 currently too lol..... facepalm
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

you care way too much about your own personal stats and even then its not that great....when your team loses by 14 and you didnt even hit 1:1. then boast about "I did the second best on my team". thats a very "me first" mentality. Also you really shouldn't be on 4 when team is out / on 9.... you're going to have to help/trade to keep your teammates alive rather than try to play 1v4 for 6 lives.

but honestly, you cant warn someone for being a selfish player so this thread is as unnecessary as all of jessups 20 complaint threads

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          Thx for the help and tips Dreamwin you are so kind and caring. You do realize Rab teamkilled me on purpose in a TSL game and had ogron a league op supporting him in doing so. I would love some examples where I complained when not warrented instead of a vague blank statement about how I cry and how bad you think I am. TSL is based on recs too so your argument is moot. My attitude is crappy when warranted and I try my hardest always. Staying alive is very key to winning.. don't cha know.. I've won many games for my teams this season .. had a few bad games too but you don't see me whinng and trashing players in threads on their game play ever... win or lose. I'm ranked #11 currently too lol..... facepalm
          1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
          1:pascone> folder is empty :/
          1:Tiny> LOL
          1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

This past wednesday, during a jav game with jessup on my team, the following happened: Me and some other dude were on 8/9 lifes and jessup was at 4/5. its was 3v4 at that point and we were down 4 or 5. I told jessup to do something and stop hiding behind us(at that point i was on 8 trying to fight multiple players and cover for the dude on 9). Jessup does nothing and continues to be absolutely useless, the other dude goes out and i was left to fight for myself against 3 players. I managed to fight alone of most of the time vs the other team on 8/9 lifes while jessup is lobbing on 6/7 lifes or so, and cameback to 49-47 with me and trasher(last player on the other team) on 9 and jess on 8. Jessup managed to kill trasher once during the comeback, in a brilliant play where jess stands pat, trasher choked and misses, and kills him. i ended up dying to trasher leaving the game at 49-48 with 25 seconds left, due to greedy play and being confortable on jessup running and hiding for the last 20 seconds. What does jess do? Instead of running around like usual, with 10 seconds left she goes back, trasher somehow manages to choke again and gets killed by jess's retarded play.

This is the sort of IQ you see in a 10+ year player. Absolute cancerous teaming(amongst the worst javs ive seen in this department), complete disregard for her/his teammates, blatant reccing(nice 1:1 avg scrub) and 0 concept of death management.

She had the nerve of saying Jessup> see im gud, after being 99% useless and getting carried by a superior player(like most of the games jess wins).

To top all of this, somehow this person thinks she knows best than veteran javs who are 30x the player she/he is. Jessup who is a player with a grand total 0 TWLJ games.. Complete delusional behavior and lack of self awareness.

Its a shame league ops dont do anything about this matter and just allow jessup to ruin games with her hiding and making her teammates play 4v5 every game. its just brilliant watching her/him hiding outside the base lobbing randomly to the base and tking her team(i fucking loved it the 2/3 times it happened to me during tsl).

At this point id take any random pubber who cant manage over 3-10 than jessup in javs, atleast they would listen to directions and actually try to help their teams.
            Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
            1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

And that "i did the second best because i killed more than the others" shows how much she/he actually understands the game she/he is playing. Maybe leaving your team playing down 1 will impact negatively their performance? and your garbage kills when your the last alive and losing by 10 dont impact at all.

Comment

LOL kess .. be thankful I bailed you and our team out.. but noo you are the type to trash me when I win a game and will do the same if I lose. no satisfying people like you ever...........besides that I got another kill when it was 2 vs 2 down lower in base you failed to mention ...so... u got trasher like 2 times I think? I got trasher 2 times and got a kill on the other player either making them on 9 or ko'ing them.. i can't remember.. we were the same effectiveness so .. close ur trap ..
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

he has a point i saw that game.... I honestly cant see any difference if it was

Jessup + Jessup vs Trasher/company

or

Kessup + Jessup vs Trasher/company

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  LOL kess .. be thankful I bailed you and our team out.. but noo you are the type to trash me when I win a game and will do the same if I lose. no satisfying people like you ever...........besides that I got another kill when it was 2 vs 2 down lower in base you failed to mention ...so... u got trasher like 2 times I think? I got trasher 2 times and got a kill on the other player either making them on 9 or ko'ing them.. i can't remember.. we were the same effectiveness so .. close ur trap ..
                  1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                  1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                  1:Tiny> LOL
                  1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

i was on 8 kills and ended on 16. u killed 2 times during the comeback. You bailed me out? i carried your ass, you were just watching me be aggressive and trying to fight 2/3 at the same timewhile on 8/9 lifes, while you hid behind me on low deaths. And you almost managed to choke the game away when there were 10 seconds left. Your completely clueless.
                    And trasher was on 4/5 deaths when I started the comeback, i killed him way more than 2 times.

What a load of BS from your part, not only your trash, but your delusion distorts reality on your mind. Luckily there were 20/30 ppl on that arena watching a vintage jessup performance.
                    Fucking cancer.
                    Last edited by kess; 07-21-2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

I mean, it's a slippery slope if we start warning or punishing players for style of play.

I think we can all agree Jessup hurts his own team (and his own TSL All-Star qualification prospects) by playing abnormally and is the only player constantly too low on deaths on his own team, prolonging games, and earning the ire of the zone.

Jessup isn't trolling, though. If Jessup was just hitting shift and refusing to ever fire and intentionally trying to hurt his team, that would be a totally different story. Jessup is a lot of things, but being a troll isn't one of them. Jessup's doing what he feels is the best way to play. He's wrong, he's very, very wrong, and playing badly, but it's not out of malice.

He's completely delusional and probably a victim of the Dunning-Kruger effect, but he is definitely trying to win and do his best.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                      X