• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is TW Down 7/23?

WTH?

IKR! Why?!?

Comment

We're working on it. EG and Chaos are also down. The server itself is responsive, and the biller is still active, but the game servers have all crashed and refused to come back online.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Keep you posted with more info as it comes in.
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Annnnnd we're back.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Perhaps someone can work on scouting the servers on Sundays since it is clear that the zones are being attacked by an internal source specifically on league days for tw and eg.

Comment

FIX THE FUCKING LAG ISSUES
            Leland

Comment

Call Superb at 703-564-9887 and ask about the status of ticket #553598. Server IP is 66.36.247.83. The more who call, the better chance we have of getting it fixed
              Leland

Comment

Originally posted by Leland View Post
                Call Superb at 703-564-9887 and ask about the status of ticket #553598. Server IP is 66.36.247.83. The more who call, the better chance we have of getting it fixed
                bump
                Menomena: I thought you were joking when you said your name was Chris. lol
                Gripe: lol you too
                Menomena: ! I told you my name first

Slum> turb watches too much anime he going DBZ on you right now b

Comment

Working...
                X