This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thix -- Permanently Banned

Evading a ban for the second time in three days on an alias to get around the bot ban put in place by Qan after being repeatedly warned he'd be permanently banned if he tried to evade again.

Also, not related to the ban, but you have some serious psychological issues that you need to deal with. Spamming me repeatedly on aliases to get around my ignore and harass me over a period of multiple years is not normal.

If you keep harassing me on aliases I will find out where you work IRL and hire someone to post flyers of everything you've ever PM'd me with your real name on it, I'm tired of your psycho cyberstalking bullshit.

See if I don't have the time, money, and inclination to do it, and ask yourself if it's really worth it to find out.
    top 100 basers list

Oh, and despite the ban, you'll still get your TSL All-Star trophy for base, which is the most important part of TSL, anyway.

The sad thing is you would have easily finished #1 in terr in Standings (I don't know why anyone would care about that, but apparently you did) since I stopped playing as my only goal was to hit $800 and qualify. You let your rage and paranoia get the better of you, and tried to evade the ban to desperately race to the top spot before it ended.

No one was plotting against you. You were repeatedly warned about quitting basing games and evading your ban on aliases. You did this to yourself.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
    X