A Note On The Monday TSL Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Note On The Monday TSL Games

There were unscheduled games hosted in TSL without my knowledge on Monday, albeit with the good intentions of helping players get more games.

This puts me in a difficult position. If I count the games, players who didn't play may be angry at me. If I don't count them, players who did play will be angry at me.

Here's what I'm going to do.

1) It's unlikely the matches will affect the final standings, given that there were only like 3 really good scores -- all from players already qualified.

2) In the event that it does alter TSL All-Star qualifications -- meaning that someone who would have qualified had the Monday games not taken place fails to qualify -- I will award them a TSL All-Star trophy regardless, and place them as an alternate for the Finals.

This means that in the very unlikely event it does push you out of the Top 10, there is a 100% chance you will receive a TSL All-Star Trophy, and a 95% chance you'll play the Finals given current showrates and lag.

I think that's as close to a win-win situation as I can get, and hopefully will satisfy players from both camps.

Thank you, and good luck!
    top 100 basers list
Working...
X