Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSLB Standings -- Week 6.5 (Tuesday)

top 100 basers list

Last edited by ogron; 08-02-2017, 03:51 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Kira is at 528$ in spider
      top 100 basers list

Comment

nosydawg can't show for the TSLB Finals, so at least 1 Multi-Ship player will start the Finals, and very likely both will.

anyone beyond the 18 TSL All-Stars required for the Final in base will be picked based on a combination of ideal fit and ladder ranking to provide the best possible balance.

the two multi-shippers are guaranteed starting spots for anyone missing, as we can balance the teams depending on the ships they play.

they are not guaranteed first subs. if they are not a good match for the person lagging or unable to play mid-game, someone else will be put in who meets the aforementioned criteria of ideal fit and ladder ranking.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

nvm. was wondering where wednesday's data is, but obvs not done yet.

Comment

TSL IS RIGGED FOR NERDRON

Yo Ogron banned thix, so he could clinch the #1 terr spot.... TSL IS RIGGED! First he does cheat trading players in TWDT now he rigging TSL And thix still shit on your face in TWLB finals! TSL IS RIGGED TSL IS RIGGED TSL IS RIGGED. Don't be fooled

Comment

are you going to update this today? need to know what progress I made yesterday, if any.

Comment

Way too much effort to update TSLB every day.

Just play every base game today to the best of your ability. Good luck!
                top 100 basers list

Comment

The score matters though.

If I stay up 2 more hours to play, I'm basically a tired zombie. I'll play shit.

If I'm already qualified, it's in my interest to not give someone else a good score.

If I'm not already qualified, I have nothing to lose.

Comment

Holy shit, just logged in and there's some TSL going on now. WTF

Comment

Yes, the world revolves around you.

Aren't you the one complaining about wanting more Euro times? I open up games early and now you're mad?

Also, you're aware I created the 2 Multi-Ship All-Star spots out of thin air mid-season, right? Your odds of qualifying would be 0% otherwise.

I also changed the terr formula because you whined about it.

That you interpret these many decisions as somehow against you is incredibly fucking baffling.

If you can't get past bellflowers and Geio for the 17th and 18th TSLB All-Star spots when half the top tier basers aren't even in TSL, I don't know what to tell you.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                      X