• Show
Clear All

• TSLB Final Standings

top 100 basers list

top 100 basers list

Comment

top 100 basers list

Comment

damn, wp omega for defending your multi-ship spot.

This league was fun ogron ty, looking forward to the next one.

I should stick to spidering next time.

p.s. ogron: consider what happens if there's a tie in the last spot. there very nearly was a tie between me and omega at 690 each in the #2 multiship slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
          damn, wp omega for defending your multi-ship spot.

This league was fun ogron ty, looking forward to the next one.

I should stick to spidering next time.

p.s. ogron: consider what happens if there's a tie in the last spot. there very nearly was a tie between me and omega at 690 each in the #2 multiship slot.
          Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

I'll expand the rules to include provisions for next season, although I should note it only looks like it would be a tie. The values have decimals, they're simply not shown for clarity. It may show $690 for two players, but is more often than not $689.8 and $690.2. It is extremely unlikely there would be a tie.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

I'd also advise anyone who is close to making in it in any of the three leagues to show, as there will likely be no shows and laggots.

bellflowers is already a starter with nosydawg unable to show, and I've heard a few others say they're not sure if they can make it.

Anyone winning a Final, even if you missed All-Stars, will win a TSL Finals medal for that respective league.

Subs are situation-dependent and could vary depending on captain preferences (assuming All-Stars vote for captain selection instead of bot selection in their respective league).

The only player guaranteed first crack at Spider/Shark is Omega Red, as a TSL Multi-Ship All-Star -- he will always be put in first for those two ships regardless of circumstance, given that is the promise qualifying for the Multi-Ship offers.

We'll play it by ear, taking skill and placement on the ladder in consideration.

My feeling is Omega and Oder will be starters from go as getting 16 players to all show on a Sunday is tough, but we'll see.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Spiders were lucky that I was busy the past two months :P.
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Huge season with TSL, higher than imagined firstly.
                TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Working...
                X