TSLB Finals (Videos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSLB Finals (Videos)

Hello, recorded the two rounds of TSLB. Thought I would share.

Congrats to the winners, and cheers to Ogron for setting up and running TSL!
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

any wb or jav... ?

Comment

Unfortunately, no. : (

Mattey> put me in corch

Comment

Comment

Thanks porky.

Watched game 1 over breakfast, fairly happy with how I played, managed to control flag well enough to get plenty of time despite us not being able to hold a cram, and managed to break their crams too. Disappointed we couldn't get more teks, spids kept getting TKd/empd by shark mines. Generally felt unprotected by reps that game whilst playing, but no doubt it's just because their spids were strong. Nice tek by omega around the middle of the game. Awful ram by afghan near the end. I didn't see those during the game. I called that thix port into our cram near the end too, but nothing we could do about it.

At one point my team dies and I'm the only one left. I manage to survive long enough to doa their shark in cram from ear so my team can get back in. Not seen that before. Not that it was 100% intentional tbh. (13:45ish)

There wasn't as much shit talking in yellow as spec thought. Just a little.

-

Watched game 2. We had a decent team chat between games, with confidence that game 2 was winnable and some ideas about how to do it. We did do a little better, the game was even until 10:10. As with game 1, it all seemed to fall apart once thix got one up on ogron.
          Last edited by Rab; 08-07-2017, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Anyone got a link to the gfx with those red circles around shark mines and bombs?

Nice upload thanks!
            Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Thank you for recording only the finals where I did relatively well, pork.
              JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
              JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
              mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
              mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

I love thix's burst spot, e.g. 7:35 game 1

and 3:30 game 2
                Last edited by Rab; 08-07-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

The games were tough, we were definitely outgunned by their 2 top ranked spiders. Despite their best spiders doing well, I thought even their lower ranked spiders played good as well (Sky, Glyde, Bell).

Like Rab said, the team had a overall positive attitude and I think most thought we could win one round.

Comment

no one was raging and I think we lost in the draft. had spezza and kess shown up the first pick wouldn't have been as bad as it was since we would have gotten top tier spids in the next picks. Ease/trasher the only real "elite" spiders were taken it made the game really hard right away and we pretty much needed a flawless game

gg to everyone who played tsl was fun to actually base/jav/wb again and thanks to ogron/hosts

Comment

Originally posted by Wazzaaa.nl View Post
                      Anyone got a link to the gfx with those red circles around shark mines and bombs?
                      A folder with the custom gfx I use. .bmp files just show you what they are, replace the .bm2 files in your graphics folder.

Hope that works.

Mattey> put me in corch

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        I love thix's burst spot, e.g. 7:35 game 1

and 3:30 game 2

He has learnt that from me. No jokes.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                          A folder with the custom gfx I use. .bmp files just show you what they are, replace the .bm2 files in your graphics folder.

Hope that works.
                          Thank you, sir
                          it worked out perfectly
                          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Thix sure knows where that starry night is. Great tactics, would have thought it is more difficult.
                            TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                            TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                            TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                            ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Working...
                            X