Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rab View Post
    Discord..
    he means an auto enabled chat within the game itself when you log on that you have the option to turn off if you want. it might make pub more fun and not isolate new steam players (lol).
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Yeh like crescent says. Man if there was a way to download a speaking client (secretly) as well as continuum (in one) in future downloads... Then when they log in the game, they can automatically hear people speak, troll etc. Press a key to disable it, press a key or speak through headset to talk crap back. Idk if you ever played h1z1 but I loved the lobby where u could hear all sorts of people talking crap which made it fking funny. Perhaps advanced ideas are you can hear select chats. There's a chat for spec, and for Freq 0 or 1.

Prob is a new player is likely to quit game before they consider downloading teamspeak or discord but if it was auto set up for them, the chat they can hear might tempt them to stay (they might think wdf, this is so funny).
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

People need to pay more attention to what I have to say

Comment

Call Superb at 703-564-9887 and ask about the status of ticket #553598. Server IP is 66.36.247.83. The more who call, the better chance we have of getting it fixed
          Leland

Comment

Working...
          X