TSL Season 2 Improvements Currently In The Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GLYDE123 View Post
    Yes let's start the TSL pre-season now. Can't wait to drop some European scum thinking they will make playoffs with more timeslots.
    Thanks to the new timeslots, I will be 3-league all-star in the following season.

Also, I will be returning to cap Terrorist in TWDT when the times comes.

PS. Keep up the good work.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

when start ?

Comment

can you change it so instead of a running total of each game through the season it instead pulls your best 20 games or so? that way if you get at least 20 games in you are at the same level as everyone else. you get a game better than one in your 20, it boots the weakest one out. that way you can nix the diminishing returns aspect and instead just keep a running tally of the 20 best games youve played. some thought into the mixed division of basing, but i think this would give a little more fair aspect to the folks who cant play as often.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

also if a game doesnt make it into your top 20, it doesnt hurt your rating

Comment

Are you trolling zeebu cause that's exactly what happened this season...

Also dreamwin change your sig to 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
              can you change it so instead of a running total of each game through the season it instead pulls your best 20 games or so? that way if you get at least 20 games in you are at the same level as everyone else. you get a game better than one in your 20, it boots the weakest one out. that way you can nix the diminishing returns aspect and instead just keep a running tally of the 20 best games youve played. some thought into the mixed division of basing, but i think this would give a little more fair aspect to the folks who cant play as often.
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

We need to get some test games played this weekend, show up and play.

Comment

oh
                  yes...
                  i was definitely trolling...

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                    oh
                    yes...
                    i was definitely trolling...

stop trolling please....we are having a real, serious discussion here. Take your dookie, troll ideas to the dumpster.
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• it was me posting on zeebus name
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• start date depends on qan.

not sure we'll be ready in time for september 3, which was the target date. i think september 10 would be fine also, though.

we've been in communication through august, and i sent him all the formulas and updated basing matchmaking parameters, among other things. he's in the process of coding and implementing those and putting up a rudimentary website to automatically track $ values in every league.
                        Cape> draft easier to win when you cap

*6 months later*

Cape triple frowns and misses playoffs in every league

Comment

• We need test data, play test games whenever you can plz.

Comment

• We have some decent jav data. Jav and wb is basically the same thing.
                            Really need some base data for testing.

Comment

• Game data is going into the database automatically now. We're also storing game info using the TWD format, so eventually we might be able to display that sort of info about each game.

As Rab (who has taken on the work of designing the TSL website -- please give your thanks to him when you see him) said, we need more test data before we can go ahead with things. So earliest we can shoot for will be the weekend after next, as there's not much likelihood of running a base game during the week before the season starts ... end of summer and population is at the year's absolute low, as usual. (Once fall starts the usual returnees should start to surface. And if we can fix this damn lag, we're basically set for a Steam visibility round.)

Also need to talk with staff and ensure we are ready to begin hosting again. And we'll need to have everyone sign up for the next season as well (though we can do that pretty much on the fly). Note that you should only sign up with your TWD-enabled name, as you will not be able to play with anything else, and this will be checked with each TSL game played.
                              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

• Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                                start date depends on qan.

not sure we'll be ready in time for september 3, which was the target date. i think september 10 would be fine also, though.

we've been in communication through august, and i sent him all the formulas and updated basing matchmaking parameters, among other things. he's in the process of coding and implementing those and putting up a rudimentary website to automatically track $ values in every league.
                                I'll beat your dad up ☝

Comment

Working...
                                X