Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TSL Website

Would be good to have a link to TSL in the leagues section of tw.org.
    (and maybe remove some of the ones we'll never use again)

(people might also go to tw.org and click squads to try and find a squad to join, but it's not particularly helpful)

(the download link under the banner should go to the downloads page, the downloads page should have a big "go to steam" thing at the top)

(the "feature" section at the top-right of tw.org is blank, maybe put something on-message there)
    Last edited by Rab; 03-15-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Good points. Had some time, did some quickfix/nonwebdev hacks.

• Network list standardized (main page used to be running independently for some reason. It had a TSL link but nowhere else did. Also placed the Network list on the TSL site)
    • Added a link to TWD page on squads list when no squad is selected, hinting they can apply there. Better than nothing
    • Added a Steam link on the Downloads page

For the feature section maybe someone can think of what to put there... it's running Flash and broken on a lot of browsers, which are stopping Flash support.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Quote Originally Posted by qan View Post
    For the feature section maybe someone can think of what to put there... it's running Flash and broken on a lot of browsers, which are stopping Flash support.
    I think something for the newsletter here would be good. The newsletter is good quality, and IMO the best way to get all the other information about TW. The newsletter link isn't particularly prominent atm.

(I also think the calendar basically sucks, and takes up quite a prominent position)

Liberal,Basing,Red,Yellow Soldier13's Avatar
    Neat idea very neat organization and nice layout. Too much in automation though, am showing up way less than thought would might do. Decent pay but still the attendance gets less and less with this sort of automation in place.
    100% Trench Wars, the right choice -Continuum 4.0 and Beyond, Sniper to Subspace then the Mash of Trench Wars Basing
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Cobra Squad Season 21 Basing Win-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider. former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub

RAB 79 78 85

Can this be adjusted please? I think this unfairly punishes me in wb and javs, which I haven't played for months, having me on your wb or jav team atm isn't much of an advantage at all, it means the matchmaking will make imbalanced teams.

I think this is fairer:

RAB 65 70 85
    Last edited by Rab; 03-18-2018 at 06:10 AM.

My rating for you Rab; 75 - 75 - 85. You are welcome.

-IxaDor